Off to Camp Half-Blood

A/N~ Hello :D  This will be one long chapter...I'm pretty tired so I just shoved ideas all together....I'll fix it later :D Please comment so I know what I should add or fix! Thank you :) Enjoy this chapter~

        I don't know how I got home. All I know is that I stepped inside my apartment. As you can see, we couldn't afford a new house every month. Anyways, back to the point. I walked like a zombie to my room, and sat on the bed. After a while, I heard a weird noise. Someone sobbing. But there is no one in my home at this time.Is it me? I looked  at my lap, there were droplets of tears. Yep, its me. I reached up towards my face and felt my cheeks. They were wet and hot. I haven't cried since my dad told me my mom left. I broke down right there and then...wailing and hiccuping. I hugged my pillow and cried myself to sleep.

        I had a vivid dream that afternoon. It was night and a full moon was shining. The stars looked especially bright that night. I was wearing a white tunic laced with gold. "Hello Luna." A warm feminine voice said. I looked around and saw a deer. "Who are you?" The deer walked towards me. Its footsteps were so soft that you can barely hear them. "You have grown so much.." The deer said softly. Before I could say anything, there was a blinding flash of light and in the deer's place there was a beautiful woman. She was dressed in a white and silver tunic that glowed. Her hair was an auburn color and her eyes- 

"Luna!" I rubbed my eyes. Who is that? "Luna!" the voice called again. I stared up at the man. "Dad?" I asked.  

"Luna, we have to leave, NOW." he said sharply.

"Why?" I questioned him.

"The school saw that you killed two students, they've sent cops and they will be here any moment." He said worriedly. As if on cue, I heard the wailing of the police cars getting closer. "I didn't kill them!" I panicked. "They turned into Furries and were trying to kill me!" My dad's eyes widened."Okay, get into the car and we'll talk." 

        We got into the car and then charged full speed ahead. The cops were after us. They took out a gun and tried to shoot our car's tires. Fortunately, My dad turned into an alley and he missed. We soon lost them. We went on a highway and he started talking. "Luna, I'm sending you to a private school and I can't see you until the summer."

        "What? You're sending me away?" My voice trembled. 

        "No, honey. You will understand later." He said softly. "Tell me what happened at school." I told him about my necklace and how the monsters turned into dust. He smiled at me and whispered. "You're just like your mother." My eyes widened. He gasped and covered his mouth with one hand. "Did I just say that out loud?"  "Yep." I laughed. 

        Suddenly, the sky darkened and the wind blew hard. The rain started pouring making it hard to see the road. Thunder rumbled in the sky. "We're almost there, Luna." he said.  We drove into the woods. Then, a  giant rock came hurling toward us. "Jump out of the car now and run towards the hill!" Dad yelled over the thunder as he slammed his foot on the brakes.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me, hurry!"  I opened the door and jumped. I ran towards that hill that my dad pointed out. I heard a huge boom. I looked back and saw that the car exploded and my dad was running towards me. We ran together  and hid behind a tree. We looked out and saw  another car that was blasted off the road. A boy my age, a woman that I assume was his mom, and a goat-guy climbed out of the car.  A Satyr and a Minotaur?

The Minotaur ran after them. They ran and dodged his attacks. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out of the shelter of the trees. "Luna! No!" My dad yelled. "Come back here!" I ignored him and ran towards the other people. I picked up a stone and threw it at the Minotaur. I stood there and rubbed my necklace, trying to make it turn into the bow and arrows again. The Minotaur came after me but I froze in terror. "Luna!" My dad ran and pushed me behind a tree. I snapped out it just when I  saw my dad getting hit. My dad smiled at me and mouthed something and then turned into dust.

        "NOOOOOOOO!!!DAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD GIRL! PLEASE! I WON'T CAUSE ANYMORE TROUBLE!" I screamed into the air as his dust shimmered and disappeared. The tears poured out of me. My shoulders trembled. I looked at the other people being chased by the Minotaur again. The goat-boy got injured. My tears stopped. I promised my dad silently that I wouldn't cry anymore. I couldn't  watch them disappear like him. I ran towards the boy. The  woman got caught by the Minotaur and turned into dust.  When I replayed the scene where my dad died in my mind. It gave me anger and at the same time, strength.  The boy dragged the Satyr towards the hill.

         The boy then took out a pen and it transformed into a sword. He battled the Minotaur with extraordinary strength.  The Minotaur hit him and he fell. With a burst of determination, I rubbed my necklace. And just as I hoped, it transformed. I took an arrow and shot it just as the Minotaur was going to finish the boy off. He looked at me and smiled a smile of gratitude. I was being stupid, sure. I could've ran towards that hill and be safe. But, I couldn't watch another person die. We both took on the monster that killed his mom and my dad. I shot it multiple times and but the Minotaur swiped blindly at me. Unfortunately for me, one of it hit me and I slammed into a tree. Blood covered my back and arms. My vision started blurring. The boy pulled out the horn on the monster then stabbed the Minotaur with the horn. The Minotaur roared then turned into dust.

        The boy rushed towards me and helped me up. He started saying something and shaking me. I couldn't hear him. Everything went darker and darker. I felt him carry me towards the hill and the last thing I saw was a sign that read "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood"