PROLOGUE

It was a quiet day in Moonclan, the patrols came in with plenty of fresh kill and there was not a mouse length of Sunclan sent on there territory. All was in peace until a fierce yowl was heard multiple times in the distance, then a group of cats with blood stained pelts ran into Moonclan's camp.
"Flamepaw gather the elders, queens and kits in the Mooncave!" Screeched Whitestar as she battled a tom with fur as black as a night with no stars.
Flamepaw had gotten all the queens, kits and elders to the Mooncave when one of the queens screamed "Where is Sillverkit!".
There were murmurs all around the cave and then everyone was silent when Ambersong, the oldest of the elders said " The last time I saw her she was at the fresh kill pile with Thrushpaw".
Everyone was struck with fear.
Featherkit wailed in grief, Silverkit was her closest friend. Featherkit then thought "maybe she is still alive, and if no one steps out of this cave to find her soon I will"
It had been about ten minutes of them all being in the Mooncave when Featherkit thought that it was time to save Silverkit.
Featherkit darted out of the cave into the mist of battle hearing the distant yells of all the cats in the cave.
He spun around to see a huge cat with a scar across his eye.
Featherkit screeched in horror as the cats claw came close.
"It's against the warrior code to attack a kit, mama told me that in the nursery!" Silverkit exclaimed as she dogged the claws of the attacker.
"Ha, the warrior code what a load of fox dung" said the tom in a dark voice before leaping at the poor kit, Then Whitestar leaped onto the unknown tom while he was in midair.
I started to run into a open clearing that was to the right of moon hill, are gathering spot.
"Silverkit!" a voice screamed from somewhere in the clearing then she saw a pair of small green eyes in a bush and then a small dark gray kit emerged.
"Featherkit what are you doing here" I meowed in a sharp tone.
"I can say the same thing to you" he said in the same tone as me as we leaped into the bush he was hiding in before.
"Where is everyone else?"
"Mooncave"
"How are we going to get there, Mooncave is all the way on the other side of camp and it isn't even in camp"
"You know how I got out of camp once Silverkit"
"Yeah"
"Well I met a loner that climbs Skytree every half moon and its half moon right now and he knows where Mooncave is, so he can get us to Mooncave"
"Silverkit, Featherkit what are you doing here all the kits where brought to Mooncave!"  Skyheart said as he ran across the blood stained camp towards Mooncave with the two kits in his mouth.
"We got separated from all the other kits and queens when we where heading to Mooncave"   I responded.
All of a sudden a yowl was heard from the battlefield as all the intruding cats fled.
A meow of triumph also sounded from the battlefield then I realized it was Whitestar.
After that all the kits where sent back to the nursery and most things where'll back to normal, the only thing that was different was that one of the senior warriors died and there were a lot of cats in the medicine cat den.

----------------------------------------------
This was my first book please no hate and if my writing is not really good its probably because I am younger, I hope you enjoy the story.
I can't post new chapters really quickly because I do BMX racing and travel a three hours every weekend it is also because I have school.
The artwork is not mine.
I also got the clan name MOONCLAN from other books on this app but the rest of the clan names where made by me feel free to use them.
Also if you see cats names from other books that are in here I did not mean to copy.