04| leo, virgo and august

virgo 

I frantically tapped the numbers in on my phone. Leo had to pick up. Beep. I was so confused. Beep beep. "Hello?" I heard Leo's voice. 

"LEO, YOUR COUSIN NINA JUST TEXTED ME ABOUT SOME TYPE OF SICKNESS AND SIX PEOPLE HAVE DIED FROM IT AND AND-" I yelled into the phone. 

"Woah, calm down. What happened? I know Nina texted you, but what? Six people?" 

"YES!" 

Just by that, I could tell Leo had wide eyes. He kind of stops for a second and does it. 

"Six people? From where?" Leo asked, I heard his voice shaking. 

"AFRICA!!" 

I heard a relieved sigh from the other side of the phone. 

"Let's meet at the school basketball court, and bring your horoscope book. We can write this all down." 

"Okay." I said as I hung up. Maybe this horoscope book wasn't important. I checked my messages. An hour ago there was a message from Nina. 

"Hey geek. Some updates: It's spreading, and it's hard to treat. That's all I can write, I have to leave!" 

What. Am. I. Going. To. Do. 

leo

I biked fast. Violet is very good at this stuff. I didn't know the number increased by five. It's pretty scary. I got there before her, and I saw August walking by. 

"AUGUST!" I called out. She turned her head and ran over. 

"Hey Leo. What's up?" 

I explained the whole situation to her. How Violet was meeting up with me and we were gonna figure out whats going on. 

"How exactly are you gonna figure it out?" August asked, looking confused. 

Just then, Violet walked over to us. 

"Oh. Hi? You never told me she was coming." Violet said. 

"Leo called me over. I'm going to help you guys." August told Violet, who rolled her eyes and playfully pushed August. 

"Big Scorpio is here." Violet said, and August turned red. 

"Anyways, so whats going on?" Violet took a seat on a bleacher. 

"Well," I started, "we could kind of research a bit." Violet jumped up.

"Nina texted me and said it's spreading." August shuddered.

I put my head in my hands. "What the hell? What's going on?" 

"Don't worry, Leo, we're gonna find out more about it. Even though we can't do much, umm, uhh..." Violet trailed off. Even the problem solver couldn't solve this one.