Hurt

Willy at his daughter in shock before looking at Charlie. "You're the only one?" Charlie smiled. "Yes."

"What happened to the others?" Willy slowly smiled brightly. "Oh my dear boy that means you've won!"

He grabbed Charlie's hand and shook it happily. "Oh I do congratulate you, I really do. I'm absolutely delighted. I had a hunch you know, right from the beginning. Well done. Now We mustn't dilly or Dally. Because we have an enormous amount of things to do before the day's out. But luckily for us." He pulled away from Charlie and started walking away. "We have the great glass elevator to speed things al-"

he was cut off because he smacked face first against the door, falling to the ground. He then got back up, straightening his top hat. "Speed things along. Come on."

He pressed a button and the doors opened, everybody walking inside. He pressed a button that read "up and out." "Up and out. What kind of room is that?" Charlie asked. "Hold on."

The elevator started to go up slow. "Oh my goodness. We're going to need to go much faster, otherwise we'll never break through." "Break through what?" Charlie asked. Roses heart pounded, fear surging Through her body. "I've been longing to press that button for years. Here we go. Up and out!"

Grandpa joe looked at Charlie worriedly. "You really mean?" Willy nodded. "Yeah I do!" "But it's made of glass. It'll shatter into a million pieces!"

He laughed as he looked at rose, sensing her fear. He felt bad. He pulled her close to him and she buried her face in his chest. He had one arm around her waist, his other hand on the back of her head. "You're alright honey..."

he whispered as they broke through the glass, shooting into the air. The elevator then started to fall, Rose's heart sinking to her stomach. Before anything else happened, Willy pressed another button and the elevator began to fly.

Willy still held rose close. They saw the others walking towards the gates, where a large crowd of people were waiting.

Augustus- covered in chocolate
Violet- blue and a contortionist
Veruca-covered in garbage
Mike- flat as hell

Rose looked at Charlie. "Where do you live?" She asked. He pointed to his house in the snow. "Right over there. That little house."

Mrs, bucket was chopping cabbage, her eyes averting to her husband. "What time do you think they'll be back?" Mr. Bucket looked up from his newspaper. "Hard to know dear." At that moment, the elevator came crashing down from the roof. "I think there's someone at the door." Grandma Georgina said, just waking up.

"Hi Mom!" The doors opened and everybody stepped out. Charlie and grandpa joe walked over to his parents. "This is Willy wonka. He gave us a ride home."

They turned their attention to rose. "And who are you dear?" Mr. Bucket asked. "I'm his daughter, rose."

They nodded once before looking back at Willy. "He says Charlie has won something." Grandpa joe exclaimed. "Not just some something. The most something something of any something that's ever been. I'm giving this little boy my entire factory."

Rose's eyes widened and her mouth hung open. She couldn't believe it. She was happy, but extremely hurt. She thought her father would give her the factory. "You must be joking. "No really it's true..."

He talked about how he wanted to find an heir for when he passed away.

"That's why you sent out the golden tickets." Willy nodded "I invited 5 children to the factory and the one who was the least rotten; would be the winner." Everybody smiled. "So what do you say? Are you ready to all of this behind and come live with me and rose at the factory?"

Willy smiled. "Yes of course. I mean if it's alright my family can come too..." "oh my dear boy of course they can't?" Rose's heart shattered.

What was Willy saying? Was he trying to tear Charlie apart from his family? "You can't run a chocolate factory with a family hanging over you like an old dead goose. No offense."

Grandpa George growled.

"None taken, jerk."

Willy started again. "A chocolatier has to run free and solo. He has to follow his dreams, gosh darn the consequences. Look at me. I had no family, except my daughter and I'm a giant success." A few tears fell down rose's cheeks.

Charlie noticed and wanted to hug her. "So if I go with you to the factory, I won't ever see my family again?" He nodded. "Yeah, consider that a bonus." Charlie shook his head. "Then I'm not going."

Willy's smile slowly faded. "I wouldn't give my family up for anything. Not for all the chocolate in the world." Rose walked into the elevator, her arms crossed over her crest. She felt so bad for Charlie. "Oh I see. That's weird. There's other candy too besides chocolate." He tried to persuade him. "I'm sorry. Im staying here."

"Wow... that's just... unexpected and weird. But I suppose I'll just..." he stepped back into the elevator, looking at rose. His heart broke when he saw her crying. Yet he didn't know why. He didn't know the damage he had just caused.

"Goodbye then. Sure you won't change your mind?" Charlie nodded, near tears. "I'm sure." Willy hesitated a moment before speaking. "Ok. Bye..:" the doors closed and the elevator took off into the sky. Grandma Georgina smiled brightly.

"Things are going to get much better!"