Tv addict

Rose was laying on the couch in Willy's arms, her head against his shoulder and fast asleep. A purple blanket was over her body, her chest rising up and down.

Willy looked down at his daughter and tenderly kissed her forehead. "My sweet rose..." he whispered.

He turned the tv on to see if anybody found another golden ticket. And someone did. Willy gently shook her. "Honey wake up. Someone found the fourth ticket."

Rose groaned, still tired. She slightly opened her eyes and looked at the tv. A boy was sitting on the floor, cross legged, playing what seemed to be a violent video game.

His name was Mike Teavee.

"All you had to do was track the manufacturing dates, offset by weather and the derivative of the Nikkei index. A retard could figure it out..." he said in a "duh" tone of voice.

Mr. Teavee sighed as he looked at the press people. "Most of the time I don't know what he's talking about. You know, kids these days, what with all the new technology..." he was cut off by mike yelling

"DIE DIE DIE!!!"

Mr. Teavee then continued. "Doesn't seem like they stay kids very long..."

mike paused his game and groaned. "In the end, I only had to buy one candy bar.

"and how did it taste?" One of the reporters asked.

"I don't know. I hate chocolate."

The tv flashed back to the news reporter. "That question is... who will be the winner of the last golden ticket?"

Willy turned the tv off and looked down at rose; who looked really sleepy and shocked. "How can he hate chocolate?" She asked before yawning tiredly.

Willy ran his gloved fingers through her hair. "I don't know dear." He said before he kissed her forehead.

"Go back to sleep love. You look tired still..."

rose fell back asleep in his arms as Willy continued to stroke her hair. He rested his chin on top of her head as she held her close.

Who will find the last golden ticket?