Chapter 15

Vanessa's POV

I get woken up by the bright sunlight. I start smelling coffee and bacon being cooked. When I open my eyes, I see Niall in the kitchen cooking. He's still in his boxers and the balcony door is open. When I look at the clock, it reads 7:57. I sit up in bed and whip the sleep out of my eyes.

"Sleep well babe?" Niall asks me, putting bacon on a plate.

"Yeah. Where did the bacon come from?" I ask getting out of the bed and graving a plate.

"Room service. After we eat, we can go down to the beach, yeah?" I sit back on the bed and start eating my bacon.

"Yeah that sounds good. I have to take a shower first", I say with a mouth full.

Niall laughs at me stuffing my face.

"Why shower when your going down to the beach to get sand and salt water all down your body?" He does have a point.

"Never mind. I will after and then we can go walking." I suggest and he nods.

We both finish our bacon and get our swim suits out. I only had a few to take. I have a pink bikini, lime green and blue with lime green and hot pink flowers. I quickly change and put my hair into a bun. I am so anxious to go and get on the water.

Niall puts on his blue swimming trunks. I decide to wear my blue bikini with the flowers on it to match. I throw some towels from the bathroom into a bag, our phones, and Niall grabs the keys and we walk out the door. While I'm following Niall I examine every tattoo on his body. I would like to get a tattoo. I'm just to afraid it would hurt. Maybe Niall and I could get matching ones. What am I talking about? I don't even know if he would call me his girl friend.

When we get down to the beach, it is already crowded and the sun is blazing hot. It's only nine and it burning up out here. Niall takes my hand and leads us to an empty spot on the beach.

"This looks like a good place. Lay the towels down and we will get in the water", I do as he says and I turn around and look at the water. I've never been to a beach before in my whole life.

"It's just so... Big and wet!" I exclaim. Niall smirks and I know he took it pervertedly.

"Shush babe. I don't want the whole world knowing about my dick", Niall says into my ear. My eyes get big and I turn around to swat him on the arm.

"I'm kidding, now let's go get in." He grabs my hand and the sand is burning the pads of me feet. I start to run pulling Niall along with me. My feet hit the water and it's so warm. I start walking out slowing and every one just stares at us.

"Why are people looking at us?" I lean over to Niall's ear and ask him. He starts looking around and I realize why people are looking at us. Here is this boy covered in tattoos and here I am with nothing covering my body.

"Just ignore them", Niall says with a reassuring smile. I walk very slowly into the water until Niall picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"You were going to slow. This was the only thing I thought of that would make you speed up", he says and I start laughing. Once were waist deep he puts me down. A wave lightly hits me and is scares me a little.

"When this next one comes, just jump up and it will be fine. I don't think it would knock you over." Niall says to me. The wave gets closer and closer and I begin to panic. Before it get to me, I jump up and wrap my legs around Niall's waist and my arms around his neck. He starts to laugh and the wave comes. It hits us and Niall losses balance. We go under water and the salt stings my eyes. I try to whip them, but it only makes it worse.