Chapter 5

It's been a week since mum told me that we are moving over to the Grey's mansion aka Ashton. A part of me wants to go and a bigger part of me doesn't want to. But i have no choice.

I've done all my packing and so has mum. We are officially moving tomorrow so today is my last night here. I feel very sad but i will cover up my emotions for mum. In fact she doesn't even know that I cry myself to sleep or sometimes wake up screaming and when I do I calm down right away. I love mum way to much to make her worry.... Again the word Love.......

I have been avoiding Ashton all week. I mean he has tried to talk to me but i scurry to class before he can open his big ass mouth. Well I did see him multiple times coming out of the janitors closet with a different girl each time. It's as though he lives there. I get so mad but i push it deep inside me and continue doing what I do. 

"Liz, are you all ready? I mean all packed sweety?" mum asked as she came in my room 

"Yeah, mum all done you?" i asked back and smiled a bright smile.... please don't see I'm sad...

"Yeah, Sweet are you okay? please tell me" mum asked with a sad smile 

"Yeah, I'm good don't worry" I replied as i went up to mum and gave her a huge hug. I wrapped my arms tightly around mum and just stayed there until I fell like I could sleep. Mum tightened her arms as I knew it meant to go lay down.

I kissed mums cheek and slid in my bed which was waiting for my tears. Mum came over and kissed me as I shut my eyes.

"Night mum I Love You" Again Love I thought to myself as i felt Mums lip brush against my forhead.

"Night Sweety! I love you too! very much" Mum told me as she slipt out of me door and i held my breath until i heard the door click. I let my tears run down my face as I thought of all the memories of my daddy. The times when he would read to me in this room and hugs at night. His sweet kisses on the forhead stating he will always be here for me. I miss you daddy i thought to myself as I drift off to sleep.

I jolted away as i heard my alarm and scanned my surrounding. And at the same time my breathing came to normal. I slipped out of my room and washed up as i made my way downstairs. I wore tight skinny jeans with a pink shirt and grey sweater and let my hair down.

I noticed all the boxes had been moved to the moving truck as mum made her way towards me. She was wearing her usually clothes a skirt with a V-neck top. 

"Hey Sweety, Time to leave. We will get breakfast out today" Mum stated as she kissed my cheek and we headed out. I turned around and looked around one last time. 

I shut my eyes and relaxed as mum nugded on my arm to leave. I turned around and we left the house of my childhood. I remember Miles told me last week it's for the best but I don't think so? I never told him or Emily I'll be staying over at Ashton. First of all Emily would freek and Miles would.... actually I don't know.

*********************************************************************************************

Five hours passed until we finally reached Ashton's house and all i could say was OMFG as we stepped out of the car. His Actual house was huge beyond huge jinormous. It was 5-story and had all glass windows. It had a huge deck at the left and a heated pool at the back. As we made our way inside I noticed i stepped on the marble floor. OMFG Ashton's parent curry a fortune. I remember mum told me last week her boss had a great heart and him and his wife welcomed us to stay there. Mum as she is obviously said No but they begged so mum eventually siad yes. That was the reason she was also stressing last week..... I knew something was bothering her