Chapter 3

HEY!! since i wa free i decided to do another chapter for you guys so here... i hope you enoy it and like i said before imma not good with describing!! thank you 4 reading my work and keep an OPEN MIND!!

As i drove home in my silver old truck that only people like me drive i kept on thinking about Ashton and what happened after lunch. I wonder why he called me PushPa? I mean no one ever looked at me further more give me a nickname. And most importantly the kiss on my forhead..... I loved the feeling of it but i knew i would not be doing it again or even go near him.

As i started to pull down my street i noticed my mum getting out of her car and walking inside our condo in a hurry. I tried to think what was wrong and even this morning she wanted me to run an arrend why? I had to ask? Ever since the incident five years my mum has always played it cool in front of me as though that didn't happen to me. I knew my mum she only did that to make me feel better and protective me and she pratically blamed everything on her self. I forgave her and never thought once that it was my mums fault i simply loved her.

I got out of my truck as i dashed toward the front door and yelled "Mum, Can i talk to you?"

"Sure sweety I'm in the kitchen" She answered back with a slightly shaken voice making me rush a little to the kitchen. I found her sitting and skimming through the bills as she liftted her light blue eyes until they bore into mine. My mum had the same smile on her face pushing her lips up until the smile touched her eyes.

"Are you okay? Mum I mean this morning with the whole arrands and i just saw you bolt in the house as though someone was after you?" I questioned her to find even a glimspe of something that made her act this way. My mum was a brilliant person in hiding her true emotions so I always have to make sure she's alright.

"I'm fine sweety, why don't you head upstairs and i'll call you down as soon as dinners ready" She stated with a sligh smile that didn't quite reached her eyes this time. she stood up and kissed my cheek as she started to prepare dinner.

"What are we having" I asked with a cherry voice deciding to drop the problem wiht my mom but..... for now.

"I was deciding to make Vegetable Pasta, have something light and yummy at the same time! What do you think?" my mom asked with a hopeful smile and i just nodded and made my way upstairs to my small room. My room had a lot of memories ever since i could remember. My walls were painted sky blue which was my favorite color. I had a small bed near my bedside table and a tall bookshelf near it. I loved reading it made me go into a world where I could imagine whatever i want and enjoy myself while in real life it was the total opposite.

My iphone beeped which i spended months saving up for and it was a text from Miles

Miles- -Hey! You ready for the party tommorrow night? I promise this is the last time I'll ask you to come and Thanks a lot!!

Aliza-- No Problem Miles but this is the last time! wats up?" I replied and also very happy that Miles texted; I had to talk to him about my mum. My phone beeped again as Miles replied

Miles-- Nothing much u?

Aliza-- same but mum is kinda acting weird? Imma kinda worried?

Miles-- What do you mean weird?

Aliza-- Well she's just doing things she normally doesn't

Miles-- Don't worry I bet its just her work. She might be a little stressed.

Aliza--Yah Mybe but thxx though sorry g2g MIles talk 2 u later!!! i shut my phone as i started working on my homework and got it done with in an hour. Homework was always really easy for me and on weekands i decided to do it early so no stress. I looked through my closet and tried to find something good to wear that wasn't like what other girls wear that pratically flashed 'Fuck Me'. I found an red-ish dress that i had just bought last weekand. It was short sleeved and when i wore it, it showed my curves and didn't make me look all that sluty and it stopped right above my knees. I decided to wear this dress and let my light red hair fall back which came up to shoulders. I heard my mum calling as I put the dress away and scurried downstairs.