After the concert the boys ran backstage and gave each other the tightest hugs. They actually did it. They performed in NYC and it the most surreal experience the boys have ever had so far in their careers.
"I'm so proud of you guys!" Exclaimed Trinity.
"So am i" said Jess excitedly.
Michael and Calum both went over to their girlfriend and shared kisses and hugs. Luke slowly walked over to ash. He felt a little bit left out but he wanted to let the couples enjoy their time. He tapped ash on the back and smiled soft.
"Hey ash.. you doing anything tomorrow?"
"No? I don't think so why" Ash said whilst turning around to face him.
"Well I was thinking because Michael and Calum are spending time with Jess and Trinity, I was wondering if you want to hang out, like.. idk write some music or something"
"Yeah sounds good, I'm heading back to Hornsby for a week though, come if you want"
"You sure your parents won't mind?"
"Nah they like you and the boys, plus it'll give Michael cal Jess and Trin more time together"
"Okay then sure I'll tag along". Both boys looked in each others eyes for a sec and then smiled.

So it was time for them to head to Hornsby and Calum and Michael waved them good bye and went to see their girlfriends and spend a week with them.
"Do your parents know your bi?"
"Yeah they do but my dad isnt keen on it, he doesn't really agree with same sex relationships"
"Oh.. so let's say you dated me" Luke and ash both blushed abit "your dad wouldn't like it"
"No he wouldn't but I wouldn't care as long as I'm happy he should be"
"Yeah he should" and they had a random convo for the rest of the journey.

As they arrived in Hornsby, Ashton's mum was there to greet both boys. She hugged them both as they were safe.
"Hello Mrs Irwin"
"Luke how many times, call me Anne-Marie, I heard your show in NY was good and I heard about your kiss... Don't tell your dad will you? Hell hate it"
"Lips are sealed mum" ashton sighed abit. Why couldn't his dad just accept his sexuality? Even though ashton was questioning it himself. And Luke, Ash and Anne-Marie had a nice catch-up on the way to Ashton's house.

When he got home he was happy to his siblings there and he hugged them both.
"I missed you 2 minion.. I mean munchkins so much" Ashton said with a smirk.
"We missed you too" as they hugged back, "hey Luke how's it going".
"Good thanks guys"
And they had the most amazing time ever in hornsby.