Introduction

Aubrey's PoV
"Aubrey Reese!" The principal called out as I stood up, straightened my graduation dress and walked up the small stairs of the stage accompanied by my parents.

I went to the principal to get my degree and shook hands with her.
"Congratulations!" She said as I thanked her.
My mom and dad also shook hands with her as a photographer took a picture and we went down to take a seat again.

I couldn't believe it. After long years of being bullied, frowned upon, and laughed at, I finally got out of middle school! Except that there's still high school and college which are both probably gonna be worst than middle school...

You see, I'm what people call a nerd. I'm smart and I dress like a nerd. That's probably the reason why I'm always bullied but I just pretend that I'm fine when I'm home. At least I could get away from my number 1 bully; Riley Nirens. He was the main guy to always embarrass me.

As the graduation finally finished, many kids were still taking pictures with their friends... Now that I think about it, where's Sarah? She's basically my other half.

"Mom, dad! I'm going to go and find Sarah first then we can go!" I said to my parents as they nodded.

I ran to where my feet can get me and saw Sarah. I called for her and we hugged.
"I'm gonna miss you, Bri." She said calling me in my nickname.

Well, we're gonna be in separate high schools but we both promised to be in contact with each other.

"Bye, Sarah! See you soon hopefully!" I said as I returned to my parents only to be in contact with a shoulder. I almost fell but the person held me. I looked and saw Riley.

"Sorry." I said and walked away not waiting for Riley to say something. I went back to my parents.

"I'm gonna buy you that watch I promised you, dear! We're so proud of you!" My dad said as he ruffled my hair but mom swatted his hand away.

I also took out my graduation cap too a lot earlier before.

"Don't destroy her hair, love! You'll ruin it!" Mom said as we laughed.

"Well, let's change so we can go out for dinner!" Mom said as we got to our car.

Dad drove to out house as I got changed so we can eat out.

After middle school, Aubrey went to a school named Pickle High until she had to transfer to Rich West High because they had to move.

What will happen in her new school? New friends, enemies, and possibly lovers awaits her...