Twice comes in

Until a tall black haired girl stepped in front of me and knocked my books out of my hands I recognised her,  the girl glaring at me this morning "stay away from jungkook she whisper shouted at me and headed toward the boy next to me as i was about to get my books i found another girl was helping me not jen not rose not jisoo and definitely not the girl talking to jungkook a blonde haired girl "oh hi I am Sana sorry about tzuyu she is overprotective for her boyfriend" I thanked her. And asked i asked her if she was friends with the girl she said she used to be and was friends with dayhun, i smiled at her then was going to the music room to meet the girls for our next class i had that period with jennie.

Jen pov
After Lisa came in we sat In the middle
Row this time , the teacher started the class by entering through the door with a cup of coffee the cup that reeked of herbal tea and crumpets innit gross!I was starting to have deep thoughts until i felt something flick me on the back of my head. "Hey!" i turned around finding a brown haired boy snickering at me " stop that" i said or more ordered calmly.

After class was over I told Lisa what happened she said not to worry about it because the boy might just be delusional or something i laughed at the little retort she made. We found jisoo and rose so we headed to the cafeteria for recess.

Sorry for the short chapter i was lazy who do you think is the brown haired boy?😆 clue he has a rectangular smile hehehe🙂❤️