"Yeah, I came back to take care of somethings, how was the party?" He asked leaning back in the computer desk chair.

"It was good, I just came down to go and get my camera to see the pictures." I said looking around the living room for the camera. I spotted it on the computer desk behind Aaron. "Aah there it is." I said walking towards the desk to go and get the camera. I went and got the camera and told Aaron good bye.

"Bye and next time wear something longer." He said as I closed the living room door. He's always been protective over me, he always hated me wearing revealing clothing, which I don't always do but when I did he would always have something to say about it. He was like Asia and I's brother.

I went upstairs to see them dancing to some music. It was like 2am and these girls still had energy, well not Bri as she was still sleeping on the bed. After looking at the pictures I was gonna take my ass to sleep. I didn't have the energy to be up shaking my butt in the early hours of the morning. "I got the pictures on this camera." I said holding the camera as if it was a trophy.

"Oh lets see." Asia said getting excited. We all crowded the camera as we laughed at some of them and then got excited by some of them.

"You're really talented Mani, you should become a professional photographer." Kaylah said giving me thumbs up as she reverted her eyes back to the camera. I thought about it, I did enjoy the idea of taking pictures and editing pictures but that was for later but still a good idea. I did business studies so I was able to look at the ability of starting a business, the different platforms and also the different legal measures people may not know about and I also did Media, which could help me out with the editing and stuff.

"Thank you." I said smiling as I joined them looking through the pictures. Once we were tired of looking at half of the pictures we called it a night .. or a morning. What do we call it?

..

Brianna woke up first and made it known as she sang. "I aint get no sleep cause of y'all, y'all not g'on get no sleep cause of meee!" She said clapping as she pushed and shoved us all. Why Bri, WHYYYYY. I moaned internally. I pulled the cover of my head and tried to sleep again but she ripped them off my body exposing my bare legs. Cold air slapped my body making me shudder.

"Nope, you guys wanted to be giggling and having an after party last night soo you better wake up." She said going over to Shemika shaking her. Once we all got up we yawned and stretched. We all got ready and bathed and then went downstairs into the kitchen. This was the only house I've known to have an island counter in the UK. More time it was just the normal counter and stuff but not Asia's house, her house was legit the American dream in the UK. In fact all the houses around here were quite big, nothing compared to my small house.

"OK, so what are we having for breakfast?" Asia asked looking into her fridge. "I have, eggs, bacon, fruits and some milk and stuff." She listed looking back at us for our response. We all nodded and replied with 'yeah', she brought out the ingredients and we started cooking. I was making the scrambled eggs because I'm the best and then I was going to fry the bacon.

Aaron walked into the kitchen in his trackuit bottoms and slides, shirtless. He was quite muscular and was tatted up. "Oh raah, it's a whole army of you guys in here." He said being taken back by the amount of us in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I was on the oven with Kaylah, she was making pancakes, Brianna was making the fruit salad with Shemika whilst Asia made the tea. Of course she got the easiest task, now I thought about it.

"Hi Aaron." Shemika said smiling at him. She's had a crush on him since we were in secondary school, she would always come over to Asia's to chill and be with him, I think she still had a crush on him which was cute in my opinion but he never seemed to give that same interest back which was weird, I'm sure he knew.