Leaving

JELLAL

"Did you turn my daughter into your servant?" I gripped the blanket, feeling guilty, especially knowing that master is quite strict in person and she won't let things slip when it comes to her family. I nodded my head keeping my mouth shut.

She gave a long stare at my face without saying any word. We just kept still for the past few minutes until she spoke up. "I see...after all this time, I'm trying to keep her safe from vampires and yet you managed to find her." She pulled my collar slightly, "If anything happens to her, I won't hesitate to kill you myself, even though you are my student. I can't let her getting involved with danger situations, mainly the vampires...including you as well."

"I understand. Then, I shall take my leave." I said getting up from the bed. "Just rest, you can leave once your wounds are recovered fully." said master Eileen as she forced me to lie back down on the bed. "Don't move too much, you'll hurt yourself more, goodnight Jellal."

"What happened to Siegrain?" I said. "He's downstairs resting." she said closing the door behind. I stared at the ceiling feeling slightly relieved that Siegrain is okay. I should check on him. I walked down the stairs and headed towards the living room.

Gray was sleeping soundly on the couch opposite to where Siegrain was. Erza was resting at the side with her head on her arms. My hands ran through her hair till I remembered what master said.

"If anything happens to her, I won't hesitate to kill you myself, even though you are my student."

She's right about that... "Hhhmmmm Jellal?" I almost gasped when Erza called me all of the sudden. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "You're not resting?" I looked down at Siegrain and pulled the blanket all the way to his neck. "I just wanted to check on Siegrain. He must have gone through more than me. I can't help but feeling guilty over my actions."

She suddenly wrapped her arms around me bringing me close to her bosom. I blushed feeling nervous, "Erza, what are you..." She placed a finger at my lips and pulled me to the kitchen. "Ssshhh, we can't let them wake up." she said. "You make a point."

All of the sudden my throat was parched entirely. I turned my back trying to control my thirst. My eyes were gleaming red and the pain courses through my body entirely. I took several deep breaths trying to calm myself down. I grunted low, "Not now...not yet..."

"Jellal is something wrong?"

Somehow, I managed to control my thirst as I turned facing her again, nodding. "It's nothing...I'm fine." She gave a pouted look and cupped my cheeks. "You're thirsty right?"

"No I'm not."

"Don't lie to me, your eyes are red, Jellal."

I pushed her back slightly panting, "It's fine...there's nothing to worry about. You should get some rest."

"That won't do Jellal." She smashed her lips all of the sudden and my eyes shot wide, tasting her blood from her lips. I felt my heart beating hard as I backed away. "Damn it Erza..." The thirst came back and I felt my pulse was beating strongly.

"Don't reject it Jellal, just take it..." She unbuttoned a button or a two revealing her neck and collarbone. She was blushing hardly, "Don't just stand there..." I sighed heavily and came closer to her wrapping around her waist with one of my hands and pulled her closer to me, "Are you sure?" She gave a slight nod. I went closer to her neck. Her scent, her blood, her fair radiant skin...I just couldn't stop myself from looking at her. "This might sting a little."

I sank my fangs, pricking down her neck. She let out a soft moan and gripped my clothes at my back. "It hurts Jellal...please be more gentle...grrggghhh..." She lost her balance, leaning her weight against me. I let go, licking the blood that was trickling down her neck. "Be quiet...I'm getting my fill here." I went down to her collarbone and drank some more of her blood.

"Ergh...Je...aahhh..." I could hear her heartbeat and the amount of times she's breathing heavily. I'll have to do it quick....since I'm going to leave this place soon. I can't have her getting involved in danger and getting hurt because of me. I bit down hard as she gave a harsh yelped. "Jellal...please!" Soon, she faints in my arms and I carried her placing her down on the couch near Gray. I licked her wounds closing up the bite marks with my vampire venom. Then I sealed up her servant powers, including the memories she had with me even during her childhood time. I sighed finishing the spell completely and brushed gently at her cheeks, giving one last look at her before leaving. "I'm sorry, it's for your own good. Farewell."

EILEEN

I was getting ready to go to bed since its almost three in the morning. Then I heard someone walked in as I grabbed my spear aiming towards that person. I stopped realizing it was my student. "You could have just knock." I said as he gave a soft smile, "I did." He knocked on the door twice before coming in. "I'll be taking my leave, master." I gasped, "I thought I told you to leave once you're fully recovered."

"First thing first...I want to apologize for involving your daughter. The reason I did was to save her from danger, that's all I can tell you."

"Hold on..."

"Second...I already sealed up her servant powers including her memories of me. She should be fine now, she won't even remember a thing about me. Lastly not least, I'm glad to see you again master, I'll be going now." He turned taking few steps towards the door. "You sure about it Jellal?"

He stopped and snickered, "I'm sure of it, and please take care of Meredy for me." He left just like that.

TIMESKIP

ERZA

I woke up and saw a pair of eyes staring down at me. "I ah..." I paused realizing it was Gray staring down at me, feeling shocked as well. I quickly sat up panting hard, "Sorry!"

He turned his face to the side, "It's fine....I was shocked when I woke up seeing you sleeping near me." Sweat rolled on my forehead. Crap why do I always have to be in some kind of situation like this?!?

"Erza!" I looked up seeing Meredy running down the stairs, crying as she jumped hugging me. I patted on her back, "What's wrong Meredy?"

"He's gone!"

I raised my eyebrow, "Who's gone?" 

TO BE CONTINUED...