Chapter 12

Ty's P.O.V

Pain. That's all I feel is pain in my chest. I grit my teeth and stare out the window. You know it won't be long until I take control, so quit holding me back so it won't be as painful. No. I will not stop fighting.

"Ty, you ok?" Someone asks. I turn around and see Quentin in the doorway.

"Yeah I'm fine." I sigh.

"Are you sure? I can see pain in your eye-"

"I said I'm fine!" I snap. Quentin raises his hands in a defensive way and heads downstairs. I've never snapped at them before. Hi. Shut up. I sigh and sit down on my bed.

"Ty? Quentin told me what happened, you ok?" Crystal asks as she sits on her knees in front of me.

"No." I say through gritted teeth. I look at Crystal and see that she has pain in her eyes, but they're also faintly glowing red. I also notice that her headset flickered red and she flinched a little bit.

"Crys, I know you're suffering too." She sighs.

"Come on, we need to see Seto." She says.

====== Time Skip ======

"you two need to stay away from each other as much as possible. We don't need anyone fighting, especially from you two." Seto explains.

"Yeah, good luck with that." Crystal mutters and crosses her arms.

"Well, go ahead and fight and kill everyone in the process. Not my problem." Seto shrugs, then sighs.

"I just want you two to be careful. If you start arguing even once, get the hell away from each other and as far away as possible, Understand?" He instructs.

"And Crystal, I don't know what to do about your headset, but each time it flickers red, the shocks last longer and intensify. They'll continue to do that until Bloodstone takes control. So I recommend to not wear it anymore." He adds. Crystal just groans and walks out of the room.

"Thanks for the warning." I sigh and head out of the room after Crystal.

====== Authors Note ======

Hi!

Hi!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!