Ch.15-The Master Sword/Shield

Start from the beginning

"Hello I'm Carmen's older sister Syra." "Hello Syra please sit, I called you to tell you that Carmen is not paying attention in my class, she space out today." "I see will starting today she's gonna pay attention to your class, right imoto" "yes sis.." "Thank you."

"I'm not happy with you Imoto." "I know, but loom at the note Syra." "Let me see it them, that's why you were spacing out today." "Yes and I have his sword and shield in the closet. "

***

Syra p.o.v

I look at Carmen  then she was looking at the shield and sword until the school lights went off.

"Carmen, will get him back." "No sis I'll get him back, I care for him. Hey what happen to the lights. Sis where are you.." "I'm here lucky I have a flashlight app instilled in my phone."

Carmen and I walk out then she stayed close to me until we heard a laugh and saw puppet link.

"Hehe, will, will the goddess is here along with  the dark angel." "Link, look what he have done to you SNAP OUT OF IT PLEASE!" "Carmen... Help..me.. I'm here to get you because my master want you."
(A/N: the italic is the link that is trap and wants me to save him, so yeah on to the story..)  "Your not gonna take her to her crazy ex husband..cause I won't allow it. Don't worry Imoto I won't hurt him I will only weaken him."

I transform into my crimson angel form and he pulled out a dark sword and shield and fought.

"Can't defect me I'll get your sister for my master.. Dark angel." "No you won't and don't worry I won't kill you, just weaken you that my sister could brake the curse on you."

We fought then he came charging at me and about to stab me but Carmen pushed him off and now they were fighting.

"You'll not hurting my sister, cause I know your not like this link. I need you to fight the curse he placed on you." "Carmen.. Keep talking.." "Your gonna be with with my master."

I saw him using dark magic on Carmen and then she fell  unconscious and put a wall that I couldn't go to her and he walk and teleported out

"IMOTO!!" "pathetic little goddess but the power of light will soon be Yami's." "IMOTO.. GET AWAY FROM HER YOU PUPPET!!" "nope, oh and dark angel thanks for the goddess of light this was the last time you see your sister!" "That asshole.. Your gonna pay Yami, for using link on my Imoto.. I kill ya Yami.."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Yami: wow he's not useless after all, man is good to have link as a puppet.

Me: your a jerk *trying to punch him but grab my wrist and throw me in the floor* I gotta be careful.

Yami: will yeah, one more time you do that, I kill you, and link even the child your waiting on..

Puppet link: vote and comment guys....