Chapter 10: Morning visits

Lizer POV

I was Saturday morning when I started to wake up. I was holding Ella against me as she basically slept on top of me, since she instead that I sleep with her even though my bed wasn't that big enough for the both of us. But you know me, once she gives me those cute emerald puppy dog eye I just could say no to her.

I know.. I'm whipped, sue me!

I'll do anything for this gorgeous squid on top of me. Stopping my admiration of my fiancé I slowly slid out of bed then kissed her temple as I saw her snuggled into my pillow, probably thinking it's me, I headed to the kitchen when I saw my mom drinking her morning coffee while reading yesterday's papers. She probably borrowed it from our neighbor. Since me and Jason both have good jobs, we both send our mom part of our earnings as gratitude for raising and working hard for us both, she has a small office job at Tentatek to keep her busy.

"Morning mom!" I greeted her with a smile and kiss on the cheek.

"Morning sweetie. Did you have a nice sleep?" She asked smiling herself.

I nodded yes. After explaining the whole egg situation, Ella and mom went crazy on the wedding plans. I let them choose (mostly Ella) on what color we use and where it will be held etc. then after a little fun in the bathroom me and Ella got ready for bed. Yesterday was very tiring.

"Yup, Ella still asleep though, I guess yesterday really tired her out." I said laughing. What will I do without her, I could never imagine it. And once our little bundle of joy come it would be even better.

Going into though, I think I'm gonna make some cinnamon pancakes for her before I leave. Since I was planing on visiting Tanly's grave. These should make up for leaving without her. I know she hates it when Im not in bed with her before she wakes up.

My mom eyed me with a smirk and I raised a brow at her." What?" I asked.

"Hm, are you sure It wasn't you who did that?" She asked playfully.

I blushed," Omg mom No!" I turned around and got the ingredients for the pancake and started to mix them." I meant all the parenting and wedding plans you both were yapping about,geez!" She can so embarrassing sometimes.

She laughs," Relax dear I only asked because you have a hickie on your neck and sucker marks on you." I quickly turned on my phones camera feature and saw that she was right. I blushed severely, this is why I wanted to sleep in Jason's room oh well....

After that embarrassment I got ready then left home and made my way to the cemetery after picking up some flowers. It took awhile to find his grave which was in the R section of the cemetery who knew there were so many squids with last names starting with R.

When I located Tanly's I immediately sat down and stared at it.

Here lies Tanly N Reef. Wonderful son and loving friend. May he rest in peace.

I didn't even notice that tears was dripping from my eyes until I spoke. " H-hey buddy! Sorry I couldn't visit you sooner your mom and dad really hate me, especially now..." I waited in silence for awhile. Of course there was no reply I'm talking to a headstone. I really miss him. I sighed smiling faintly," oh I wanted to tell you something Tanly. Me and Ella have a kid now, I won't tell you how we had one but I will say that if it's a boy I'm going to name him after you but if it's a girl she's going to have the middle name after you. I promise." I said sniffling and rubbing my eyes.

I've lost count on how many times I wished her was still here, even mutated like me we would still have fun with me teaching how to control Tobias and maybe even play some extreme turf wars.To busy with my thoughts I didn't notice the presence until I heard him gasping, "What...how did...you!?"