“So why did you break up?” Zayn glanced in between me and the road.

“Harry and I did something bad…twice.”I cracked my fingers nervously.

“FINALLY!” Zayn laughed and smiled at me flirtingly.

“What do you mean?”

“You really haven’t noticed?” I shook my head, “Harry has seriously been like pining over you, he gets a boner every time he picks up the phone and hears your voice.” This wasn’t surprising to me for some reason.

 It was actually quite flattering, I wish I could love Harry as much as I do Louis but it’s just not like that.

I tucked my head in between my legs laughing a little. “Zayn I’m just so confused…I…I just want it to not be complicated once with Harry.” He placed his hand on my back.

“I know things are always complicated in my relationships. Trust me it will get better.”

“But I know I Love Louis and I know that Harry and I are meant to be friends, I just don’t feel that spark that I feel with Lou. I just feel nothing with Harry.” I sat up pushing his hand back to the wheel as we pulled onto the driveway that lead to a place that I had never seen before.

“Then I think you made the right choice Bridge.” He stopped the car in front of a big fancy gate. “Alright let’s find Harry.”

Zayn climbed out of the Car and through the gate, waving me towards him. I climbed out too and followed him to the river. We walked up and down continuing our conversation, and not leaving any spot unchecked. Not a curl insight we checked again, until we found Harry’s necklace sitting by the fire. It was a necklace that I gave him a long time ago it was one he wore often under his shirt so people couldn’t embarrass him about it, our names engraved into the 14k gold. “He’s here I know he is.” 

"Oh hey come with me." Zayn took my hand, i jerked it back on instinct, "Oh sorry is that not okay?" 

I smiled, "It's fine just take me to the curly haired idiot." I took his hand and he pulled me over to the side of the river.

"Look right over there," He pointed to the other side of the river, "See that bon fire? right next to there while we were filming Harry was standing by the fire and his jacket  burst up in flames." He laughed for a while, Then we sat for a while forgetting Harry completely. 

"We should really find Harry." I looked over at Zayn who was still lying on the grass looking up the setting sun.

“But it’s so pretty just lie down really quick!” Zayn pushed me back on the grass and I let my head relax. I have to admit the sky did look beautiful and it was a nice escape from my stressful thoughts. “I’ve never had the words to say. But now I’m asking you to stay.” Zayn sang beautifully to make me stay for a little while longer, at least until the sunset, I mean the chances of finding Harry tonight were very slim. I closed my eyes for just a minute.

“For a little while inside my arms.” My eyes flashed open and turned to see Harry standing above and behind us.

“Harold Edward Styles I am going to kill you!” I ran to him. Grabbing his jacket in my arms.

“Woah girl!” Zayn pulled me off him. I thrashed against his arms and Zayn placed me a safe distance from Harry.

“Bridget what is your problem?” Harry fixed the collar of his jacket and looked at me blankly.

“My problem? You beat up Louis and ditched us after trying to seduce me!!” I ran towards him and Zayn pushed me back.

“I’m sorry! I just don’t understand why you feel that way about Louis!”