30 ↣ photoshop

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ CHAPTER 29

_

trending: #LARRYDATE

@snxpchatlxrry: THEY MET THEY MET OH SHIT PROBABLY A DATE #LARRYDATE
-

@narrylouver: #LARRYDATE UHM??? Wtf is that?????
      |
@snxpchatlxrry: @narrylouver MY SHIP BEING ALIVE ASF :-)

@narrylouver: @snxpchatlxrry you mean *fake  

//////////////////////

The laughing of my two band members, Louis and Harry, were echoing through the restaurant we were in and getting one with the talking of other people that were mostly on a date or on a business dinner. One was missing, due to him and his girlfriend, Sophia, wanting to talk about their relationship. There were rumors of them breaking up, which they most likely are about to do.

My hands were hiding my redden face, I tried not to laugh as much as they did. We were just talking about a picture Louis made, it was a selfie from him and in the background, there was a man who tripped.

Harry was sitting beside me while the other man with blue eyes sat across from us, it was great feeling the warmth of my boy.

I was sipping on my Sprite while I was looking through twitter, after the fit of laughter we had, and followed some fans, that were trying to get my attention and really deserved it.

But a hashtag on one of the fan I was about to follow caught my attention the most. #LARRYDATE.

I tapped on the blue font, completely forgetting I wanted to follow that girl, and waited till the tweets were finally loaded. I zoned off of the conversations my friends were starting. All my intentions were to find out why this hashtag was trending.

After reading some tweets that were tearing my heart apart, I finally found what I was searching for. It was a picture, from Louis and Harry in this restaurant. Someone had the nerves to crop me out of this picture, just to make it seem like larry had a date. Which was just bullshit. The person tweeted something about them laughing together, which was an utterly lie. I also was there, why would someone do that?

My body started to fill with anger and sadness. I turned my phone off, placing it on the table and standing up, to pull my jacket on. "I don't feel well, I'm heading home. Have fun." I smiled in force, hoping that they wouldn't notice.

"I'll drive you home, Niall." Harry said, turning around and grabbing his jacket.

"I can take care of myself." I snapped, Harry furrowing his eyebrows.

I turned around, ignoring Harrys protests about giving me a drive home. But all I needed right now, was me being alone and clearing my mind.

The moon was shining down, the smell of green was calming me a bit down. I didn't plan on going home just yet.

The hoodie I stole from Harry once, was hiding me. The park wasn't filled with people, it was dark and just a few were here and there.

I sat myself on a bench, breathing deep in and out. My phone vibrated and I fished it out of the black jacket. It was a message from my boyfriend, asking me where I was. But I just ignored it and started to fall into the world of twitter.

The hashtag was still trending, making me feel uncomfortable.

@Harry_Styles: @NiallOfficial why aren't you at home? -H.

A meaningless chuckle escaped my mouth, I read through the tweets under the main tweets. So many people were tweeting about larry till one tweet fought my eyes. It was from an account which had Harry and me as their icon. I smiled, clicking on the account of the fan and seeing that it was a pure narry account. I hesitated for a few minutes, but I hit the follow button and turned my phone off after that movement.

_

"Please Liam, take it." I whispered with my voice being hoarse. I was in the house of one of my best mates, him giving my phone so I wouldn't watch through twitter and destroying myself more.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded clenching my eyes shut. I tried not to break down and letting my tears free.

"Give it back after...after the hashtag is gone."

"Where are you going?" The puppy looking man asked in worry, I turned around smiling sadly at him.

"Taking a walk."

"It will start to rain soon, nialler." I shrugged my shoulders, not really caring. My hand opened the door, while my free hand was putting the hoodie up to hide my face from fans. I loved my fans, really, but I was not in the mood to confront them. I don't want them to see me crying.

I closed the door behind me, stepping in the freedom and walking far away from my friends home. The only thing on my mind was the hashtag. It shouldn't damage my heart as much as it did, but I could not control my feelings. What if.. I thought, but shook my head in no. He loves me.

[_________________]

was this too predictable??

but yay! more drama. in upcoming chapters we'll be going more in depth w/ niall's thoughts and why he's so goddamn mad about this. i'm so excited ofmdm

and this book is almost over, too. but we have so many drafts we're gonna publish after it is. speaking of: we have glitterpuffs up rn which we're excited for if you wanna read it :) #promo

okay, that's all. love you guys, you make our hearts happy.