07 ↣ album release

TRENDING: #UntoldStories

@zaddyikes : i AMN OT READY FOR THIS #UNTOLDSTORIES

    |

@fetustyles : lAURE SHUT UP YOIRE NOT ALONE

-

@narry1Dnews : #UntoldStories will be released in less than 5 min. what are your thoughts ?

|

@5sosme : @narry1Dnews HOW CAN YOU BE SO CHILL

|

@narry1Dnews : @5sosme but dEar iAm not

//////////////////////

It was time, less than five minutes and the clock will show us 00:00am. Harry and I were sitting on the balcony, his phone having a timer on.

My nerves were getting wrecked and I know we already released 5 albums, but it will always be as if it was the same. And theoretical it's my -our first album as a duet.

"It's released. It's out." It was kind of hard to understand the lanky man who was sitting in front of me. His phones alarm got on, signaling us that the album has gotten released. I saw up, looking into the beautiful face of the one I loved.

The moon was illuminating his face and making his eyes glitter, showing tears. He was crying.

"Harry babes, don't cry, love. It's all good." But it was ironic, cause of the salt water leaving my eyes and rolling down my cheeks.

The younger guy came closer, his thumbs wiping the lonely tear away while I did the same to Harry. "I love you."

I couldn't reply due to his fastness of connecting our lips and kissing me deeply. Of course I responded the kiss putting my feels in it.

-

"What are you guys doing at-" I unlocked my phone to inform myself what time it was, "fucking 00:25 am ??"

"CELEBRATING YOUR ALBUM RELEASE!"

-

@NiallOfficial : what is your favorite song off of #UntoldStories?

"I can't believe how far my children got, " the brown haired man said, wiping his imaginary tears away. He's drunk, totally drunk.

A noise of porcelain falling down made us 3 shut down. "Nothing happened!" It was harry, who probably let a plate fall, that was shouting out of the kitchen. Laughter was heard from the circle we were sitting in.

After we calmed down, the boy that likes to wear ridiculous boots, came back into the room with some cut cucumbers. "It's one in the morning and ya' eatin' that?"

Harry pouted, stuffing his mouth with cucumbers full and eating them. Everyone in the room was drunk out of their asses, except our Liam Payne. He needed to drive Louis back home.

"You know, that song made me cry !" The shortest of the band burped out, laying back down and starring at this ceiling. "You guys put many emotions in it, "

He hid his face from the light that was shining down at us, so we could see ourselves in the face while talking.

"Maybe Love , it makes me realize, how perfect you both are for each other. I just hope you both can come out of that terrible closet soon. I love you guys" the drunken boy looked to the side, straight into liams face " -you too Liam but you're not gay but that doesn't mean I love you less- anyways, you both deserve to be treated right. And if they won't accept your love I will fight any single one of them. Liam will help..and -and zayn."

The mention of the Bradford artist made me feel slightly hurt, I know everyone felt hurt. But it was great to know, that he would support us and help us. He was still our brother, we knew it.

"Louis? Did he really fall asleep?" Harry asked in his raspy tipsy voice, he was always so cute and clumsy when he was drunk. And weird.

"I think I need to bring louis back home." Liam laughed, he sure enjoyed the way Louis always rambles when he drank too much and he often got too sentimental. But the younger one of those two always took care of him.

"Goodnight loverboys."

-

"That was really nice what lou said." Harry mumbled, he sure was tired just like me. I turned the light off, trying to find the way to our bed while not bumping into something which failed.

I bumped into the bed causing the boy lying in it to snicker and move around. "You're an idiot, Niall."

"Says the one who falls on stage."

"Says the one who falls on TV live." And I knew, that meant war.

[_________________]

{picture / edit credit : @temponarryfix aka sara}

(don't expose my shitty editing yari pls)

-yari