02 ↣ interview

Trending: #nno3ask1d

@rbblarry: hi guys! apparently, rbb is at the interview. do you know what this means? laRRY IS COMING OUT
|
@debunkinglarry: @rbblarry you guys are so dumb I'm crying blood
_
@larryisreal666: #nno3ask1d so, when is Harry gonna admit his love for Louis?
             |
@narryrise: never that's ugly

//////////////////////

Outside, the house was being mobbed with paparazzi, as per usual. They were shouting questions, trying to get some dirt for their stupid magazine articles. I kept my head down, not daring to look up and into one of the lenses.

The door to our van was open, Harry and I getting in one and Louis and Liam getting in the other.

"Are you nervous?" Harry asked me, placing a hand on my bouncing knee. I was, because this was gonna be one hell of an interview. I stayed quiet and only gave him a small smile and nod.

We pulled up in front of the building, and I noticed that Harry tensed up beside me. I had to let go of his hand, but not before giving it one last squeeze. I turned to him and kissed his cheekbone, whispering that it would be fine and then getting out. He followed and walked behind me. I knew why he was scared. He was scared, because of the questions. There would he hundreds-- no, maybe even thousands of them, and I was sure about 53% of them would be about Larry.

Cameras immediately began flashing off again, the same questions being repeated by the photographers. "Harry! Who was that who you were kissing in the picture that was released last week?!"

"It was me in a disguise. Also, if you want answers, maybe be polite instead of screaming at us and thinking we're gonna talk to you like that." I wanted to yell out to them.

We walked into the studio, meeting up with the rest of the boys backstage. We went over the questions with the interviewer, her telling us that if there were any questions from Twitter that made us uncomfortable, we could just say skip. Harry held my hand to lead me near the back, where nobody was around so that he could give me a pep talk.

"Niall." He started, using his hand to tilt my chin up to face him. "There might be a lot of questions about Larry. Just ignore them, okay? I love you, only you. I love you with all my heart, so just ignore them. We're here to announce our plans, not some fake relationship. Alright? I'll be right beside you." I smiled and thanked him while he leaned down to kiss my shoulder.

Soon enough, our name was called out and the screams got louder as we stepped on to the stage. Louis shook hands with the interviewer first and sat down on the couch, then Harry, then I did, then Liam.

She talked about our album, and then finally announced we'd start with the Twitter questions. I waved to a fan who was screaming my name from the crowd and smiled at her, causing her to only scream out louder and fall back into her friend's arm.

"Okay, the first question, what are your favourite songs off the album?" We answered one by one, explaining why we loved the song and why it was our favourite.

She moved on, and then a question came on the screen that made my stomach rise. I swallowed, feeling Harry's knee nudge mine.

"Um, this next question..." A few fans screamed, probably because they thought Larry was real. I swallowed, feeling Harry's knee bump mine quickly.

"No, don't skip it." Harry said, shocking everyone in the room. Louis' head snapped around him with wide eyes. I felt my heart drop out of my ass.

"Some of the fans think there's a secret relationship in the band." He continued, moving his hand to hold my finger secretly. Apparently not so secretly because a fan must've noticed because she widened her eyes and looked up at me. Smart girl. "I'm just gonna say it now. It's not real, and we see everything online, but I guess, whatever, you guys are still amazing and we still love you."

Of course Harry would say that. How does he not end up cursing them all out?

She asked about the break, Harry turning to me with a wide smile. It was time for our announcement.

Louis and Liam talked about spending time with their family and get some well needed rest, then all of the attention was turned on to us.

He took a deep breath in. "This is kind of an important announcement for me-- or, us." Harry paused and turned to me when the fans screamed, and I could've sworn there were tears in his eyes.

"Niall and I have decided to continue as a duo, like writing music together and that. So, most of my break will be spent with him." Harry said. Gasps were sounded throughout the entire crowd, and screaming, I saw a fan start to cry and drop her phone. Damn, be careful.

"And hopefully we'll be able to have our own tour after we release the music, of course. But we still need to come up with names and songs to perform and stuff." I added to Harry's announcement.

I thought I was gonna go deaf from all the screaming. My eyes scanned the crowd as I smiled. Harry's hand reached up and rested on my knee, his smile just as bright as mine.

[_________________]

oh my godhsjdj I'm sorry

what is this? i dunno. shit

IMPORTANT QUESTION THAT YOU ALL NEED TO ANSWER:

comment on which one you prefer

top niall

or

top harry

thanks

-s