The Friend who Deserved MORE

Everyone has that one friend who will go to bat for them. She will beat a bitch ass with no questions, and ask questions after she has caught the charge. Welp! In my case this would be Keisha. Now you're probably wondering why she would catch a charge, well if she fucking with you the long way then she fucks with you. I would recommend you not getting on her bad side because she will beat your ass at that point. Trust me I'm a whole witness to a Keisha's Smackdown; anytime someone gets in a car to beat your ass that should tell you something. Now as far as me and her go we have never really had a fallen out, but the one time we did it was over something stupid that I did.
When we first started working at Xerox together I really didn't know Keisha like that. We became cool  after I moved to my apartment in North Jackson, and I started to give her and another coworker a ride to work every morning for their shift. Keisha and I were not as close as we are now, but we did talk to each other about some stuff. I became close to Keisha because she and I shared the exact same lifestyle when it came to family. As a mother, Keisha had two kids when I first met her, and after my miscarriage I became close to her children like they were my own. As the year went on I also realized another thing that Keisha had a bad habit of, and his name is Jeremy. I honestly don't respect Jeremy well any man for that matter who decides to put a woman through the amount of shit that he has put Keisha through. As a third party witness, they have a crazy dysfunctional relationship. Jeremy has what we call community dick. He has a bad habit of also not being faithful. I feel like after everything that Jeremy has put her through, she is learning to just love her self before anyone else. The best and worst moments of Keisha are varied across the board because she has it equaled out right now. I have seen her in her up stage, and I have also seen her in her down stage. The best moment of Keisha was when she throw Jeremy a surprise birthday party, and got to fighting in a girls car while she was pregnant. Man that was funny as hell, not for the girl who got beat up, but it was funny. I remember having to pull her out the car, and the bitch swung on me, and I almost had to kill her, but I didn't.
From the very start of me and Landon's relationship Keisha has been there. She is not fond of Landon because she feels like he took advantage of me a lot of times and used me to his own gain. I can vouch that I did let Landon get away with a lot of things, but it's because I was in love with him. Another great moment was when , Keisha forgave me for using her Facebook account to send fake messages to get information from another female about Landon. Now with this new situation with Sam and I, she has been there even though sometimes I think she don't be wanting to talk about it, but she does because she is a friend. Our friendship has been tested over the time, and I think the night that could have been a tragic end was the real test of it.