The Thot for a best friend

Remember when I said that me and my best friend had a time where we weren't friends and went without speaking. Well you see I wouldn't want to be the thot of the school's best friend either so yeah I could understand why we drifted at one point in our friendship. You see after that foggy night a video had surfaced of the nights activities, (of course it was deleted) but the video was seen by everyone including my best friend. When I tell you that my best friend and I went for a whole month without talking, no texts, no calls, nothing. It hurt because as my best friend you would think that she would stand by me no matter what but then again I understood and respected her decision. As for me and Chanel after finding out she was the one who put the video out there our friendship was over with. As time went on I kinda didn't make the situation any better. I got to arguing with people about that night when really I didn't even remember half of the stuff from that night. I was defending my actions, and not to mention I was hurting my sister too. You see my sister was getting questions thrown at her, hell she would wanna fight me at home because she was embarrassed to be my sister. As the year came to an end, I realized that I needed my best friend more than I thought. End the end, me and Dominique became back cool and on the bright side was that she always defending me to people saying "if you weren't there then shut up because don't nobody know the truth but her and them guys". You tell'em best friend. Hahaha!