HER happiness

Hollla watty ppls...
I make slight changes in this part as in last part I said the wedding is done but for my lovely frnd's request I make changes so thank you meri munchkin (Armanian_Atufa32) for giving this idea.
Enjoy reading.

At night before wedding day.
In Nandini's room,
NandinI is talking to sid on phone in balcony and manik is sitting in balcony's swing. He is observing her each amd every reaction though she is not near him he is in one corner and she is another corner of the balcony.

She is talking with her LOVE.

He is watching his LOVE.

He is watching every reaction of her. She Is smiling sometimes, blushing, making pouts, making irritated face, romantic everything he is noticing.

He is happy bcoz his LOVE is happy.

He is sad bcoz his LOVE is incomplete.

But

But he love her to that extent that he is letting HER go.

He loves her.

He really do.

But god is not in his side.

But he is in God's side.

I ...,,

Before he think something else Nandini come n tap on his shoulder.

He smile

She smile

They smile.

Manan = suno

They both look at each other and smile.

Manan = bolo.

This time they laugh and Nandini hugged him tightly.

After sometime they both brake the hug.

Nandini smile and said " mani meri ek baat manoge?."

"Kabhi na kaha hai tumhe?"

"I know ......,,pr I want you to do something ....,,,,karoge kya?"

"Bol ke toh dekho...."

"Mani pata hai shanno maa is so emotional today..,, after mehndi she is applying lemon in my hand when she said that unki ek wish hai pr vo kabhi puri nai ho sakti... pucho na vo wish kya hai,"Nandini said to him maturitily.

Manik polietly and softly ask her "what?"

She smile and continue" she said she also want you to settle in your life..., she want you to make a family....she want a child of yours..... she wants to become a mother-in law..... she wants to become a granny...,, she wants your happiness mani.....but she said that this is not possible....why mani??"

Manik is first confused what is she saying but gets more confuse afterwards.

Manik look at her confusingly.

Seeing his confusion Nandini said "maa said you used to love someone used to kya tum abhi bhi karte ho knowing the fact that she don't love you infact she is married ....is that true mani?.... kon hai vo?....Who is she?..... tumne mujhe bhi nai bataya tha....why mani???"

Manik sitting their in shocking mode.

His mother knows.

She knew.

That's why she is not happy.

But like him she is happy for Nandini.

Ohhh god.

Why??

Why you are so cruel towards him.

Nandini shook him angrily and yell at him " for god sake Manik ek baar bata dete mujhe q nai bataya?"