PIZZA HUT CHAPTER 11

well guess were we went for lunch today PIZZA HUT! okay so since i wa going there i invited my very close friends adam, jason, jerome, and myself ? know the reason we went out for lunch is because we were going to celebrate jeromes sugery? 

okay guys i just want to thank all of you for coming to this special lunch!  mitch said as he sat back down?

uhhhhh .... okay mitch com down its just lunch i mean whats there to celebrate? jason asked narrowing his eyes?

for your information jason were here because in 3 weeks jerome is gonna get surgery! mitch replied with a smart ass grin?

oh .. sorry? jason said as he put his head down?

whats that suppose to mean? mitch asked with a curious look?

okay i have to admit jason is being such an ass to everyone includeing me all i wanted was a nice lunch and jason is probuly gonna mess it up!

well i mean im sorry ... why you gotta a problem! jason said as he shot up from his seat!

no im just saying try being a little more nice than being .. a jerk! mitch replied

mitch do me a favor SHUT UP!

that was it i had it with jasons behavior so instead of fighting him i got my soda and threw it at his pretty little face!

WHAT THE HELL MITCH! jason screamed!

you know what im outta here com on jerome? mitch said as he got jerome and went out the door?

as i was walking to my car with jerome i heard foot steps behind and a screaming voice behind me!

HEY MITCH IM DONE WITH YOU YET! jason yelled as he walked up to mitch!

look jason just leave me alone alright! mitch said

NO WE ARE GONNA FINISH WHAT WE STARTED! jason yelled

i was madder than ever  so instead of punching him i pushed him to the ground

DONT YOU EVER TALK TO ME AGIAN JASON! mitch said then went into the car and took off with jerome!