FIGHT FIGHT CHAPTER 7

okay so i went to go visit my parents to see if i could apologize  to my dad or daddy..... anyways i walked up to the porch of my parents home and knocked on the door and then thats when i saw him my dad? hi dad can i come in?  i asked? mitch how many times do i have to tell your our son you can come in because? dad wanted me to reply? because its my house! i replied with a irritated face?

a few minutes later were all seated around the liveing room mom thought it would be great if i apologized  to my father like thats what i came here for.... oh wait thats exactly why im here! dad im sorry for  back talking   you  like that! i said with all eyes on dad! okay now lets eat! dad said with a straight face!

dad got up and as he was walking i screamed at the top of my voice so loud that he turned! NO SAY YOUR SORRY ! i screamed! dad freezed and then started walking again then i had enough i got walked up to dad turned him around and did somthing that no kid has ever done to there dad I PUNCHED HIM!

KRAK!  as mitchs father went down to the ground with a bloody nose! i stopped and ran as fast as i can out the door and into my car i sat there  and then i felt tears build up in my eyes and then i put my down on my steering wheel and cryed, cryed and cryed!