FIRST KISS CHAPTER 6

i had never relized that jerome was suicidel but i dont know that yet i mean jerome could want to die or not i mean HE SHOULD BE THANKING ME FOR DONATEING!  RINNNNNNNNNNG....

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNG? The phone rang so i picked it up and guess who it was  JEROME  hello whos this? mitch asked narrowing his eyes? ITS MEH JEROME MOTHA FUCKA! jerome screamed into the telephone! for a moment or two i just stood there with the phone dangleing in my hand like a doofus!

uhhh jerome WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! mitch scolded then remebered that jerome had cancer?  so ...... can i come over ir you busy ? jerome asked? SURE!

so anyways when jerome showed up  i was like its about time but i didnt mean it? gosh jerome looks different without his hair oh wait thats right HE GOT KEEMO THERAPHY!  mitch said to him self? i stared at his head  and not his face like a kid who was meeting someone new for the first time in years? mitch you alright your lookin at me with thar strange look? jerome asked narrowing his eyes? hugh! oh ummm yagh sorry ... want somthin to drink?  mitch asked? sure! jerome replied!

after i got the drinks me and jerome sat together on the couch it was quiet in fact TO QUIET i looked at him but then he turned to me and looked me straiaght in the eyes like he wanted somthing! sooo.. uhhh how was the keemo therapy? i asked as my face turned red like an apple? acully it wasnt that bad ... well it did hurt a little but its was great! jerome replied?

it got quiet again i had to strike up a convercation like... RIGHT AWAY so i talked about our latest YOUTUBE video?  so how bout that hunger games episode we did pretty.... uhhhh cool right? i asked? yeagh it HILLARIOUS i mean how do you keep winning anyway your teriffic at that game! jerome replied!

yeagh it was? i said sipping my drink of smoothie?

then your not gonna belive this THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPEND try and guess well ill go ahead and tell you  as we were sitting there with nothing to say jerome and turned and we looked into each others eyes and i grabbed jerome and PRESSED HIS LIPS AGAINST MINE AND... WE KISSSSSSSED! my eyes were closed the whole time we kissed it was so..so... MAGICAL? wow ... that was uhhhhhhhh..? mitch got cut off?  ummm i have to go dood! jerome said as he got and scurried  out the door!

wow that was the most magical thing that has ever happened to me!  jerome thought to him self!