B-DAY CHAPTER 8

OMG OMG TODAYS JEROMES BIRTHDAYYYYYY okay so get this jerome doesn't want that many people at his birthday except for skydoesminecraft, minecraftunivers, and me bajan canadian when he first told me that i was like what? then i gave him a strange look (•~•)  so me adam and jason suprise jerome by showing up at his house and screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!

guys we have to keep it quiet? mitch said as he tried to keep his voice down?  dont worry  mitch he wont wake up its only like ... uhhhhhh 12:30 in the morning! adam said as they were walking up the stairs trying to find jeromes room?

so we had been walking up and all over the house with the cake in adams hand and his arms where getting tired from holding the cake for about 2hrs and 35 minutes!

guys this jeromes room i can tell because it has a giant red dot on it? jason said?  okay on the count of three we open the door and scream happy birthday alright! mitch asked?  yagh we got it?  adam said as he tried to hold the cake?

we opened the door and i counted to three and then a big explosion of  words filled the room ir was so loud that .....well nothing happened you see jerome lives in a real quiet nieghborhood and... well you get the picture?

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! all of screamed!  OH MI GOD HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEH! jerome said hapily as he got out of bed and huged me until i couldn't breathe! sooo...uhhhhh are we gonna eat this cake or are we just gonna stand here like big goons? adam said with a bit of rudeness?

we all sat in the kitchen with half the cake still there and it was time for adam and jason to go home it was just me and jerome? 

hey thanks for bringing the guys over man?  jerome said as he blushed a little? no need to thank me dood? mitch said as he tried not to look jerome in the eyes?

after spending time at jeromes house all morning i decided to head home  go back to bed but before i went home i stopped and kissed jerome on the lips and went home!

im glad jerome had a good birthday  he deserves it and i have to admit jerome is pretty cute! mitch thought to himself as he smiled and cryed at the same time you can say they where tears of joy!