Prologue[EDITED]

Juvia's POV
"Morning Juvia!" Mira-san cheered as Juvia walked gloomily into the guild.
"Hello Mira-san." Juvia said sullenly, climbing up and sitting down on one of the old leather bar stools.

Mira-san's face scrunched up and her expression went from carefree to worried.
"What's wrong Juvia? You're usually so happy." Mira-san asked. She handed Juvia a glass of water. Juvia took a small sip.

Outside, the storm clouds were following Juvia, and if she told Mira-san what was going on they would start pouring rain.
Juvia debated telling Mira-san about what was bothering Juvia but she needed to release her pent up sadness.

"It's Gray-sama. Juvia has given up on him. He obviously doesn't want Juvia around." Juvia said, surprised by her almost emotionless voice.

Mira-san gasped lightly and the suddenly thunder cracked from outside the guild. The rain started to pour down heavily as Juvia put her head down and began to cry, only making the rain come down faster.

Juvia continued to cry until she suddenly felt an arm on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Lisanna-san and Erza-san hanging their arms around her shoulder.
Then someone grabbed her hand and Juvia saw it was Mira-san.
And again, someone hugged Juvia's waist. Juvia looked down and saw Lucy-san, who was Juvia's love rival before but now Juvia sees that Lucy-san never wanted Gray-sama.
Levy-san and Gajeel-kun walked over and Levy-san grabbed Juvia's other hand while Gajeel-kun slowly rubbed Juvia's back to comfort her.
And finally the little dragon slayer Wendy-san came to Juvia's aid and hugged her back.

Juvia looked at all of her friends and saw that they all had kind, loving, and sympathetic faces.
More tears started to emerge from Juvia eyes, but not tears of sadness.
Tears of happiness.

Maybe this is just what Juvia needs.
Maybe she'll be happier with her friends instead of with Gray-sama.

Yes! Juvia will try it!