Chapter 5

It was a long week before university. I had my ups and downs. Once, i was taking an order from this customer, he grabbed my arms and squeezed it really tight, and he pulled me, taking my hand into his private part. I just took the coffee that he ordered and smashed it in the middle of his face, hoping that he would let go of my arm.

That wasn't a good decision believe me, I got in so much trouble because of that.

Apparently he was an officer, a perverted officer may I say. He threatened me by using his position. of course, I didn't even flinch. I wasn't scared, I knew what I did was right, I mean what the fuck is wrong with him he literally just sexually abused me.

Anyways, thank God Samantha was on my side and didn't let him get away with it. And surprisingly she apologized to me.

Apparently Samantha has a life motto, for her, keeping her employee happy is much more important than her customers. Because happy employee makes happy customers which will bring satisfaction for everyone.

I was really happy that she stood up for me, I wasn't really used to it.

Anyways, I've been working here for a week and i'm already extremely happy with my work. Emily made it all easy for me at first and she's been a really good friend to me. 

Emily is a really beautiful girl, i mean if i wasn't a girl, i would fall for her immediately. I mean she had everything! The looks, the charm, she's smart, she's really nice, the whole package you know. And i'm really glad that i met her.

Yesterday, i told her my story, well it wasn't that much of a story but i told her how i have amnesia, and how they found me on the streets, and how i don't even know my real name.

She listened to me carefully the whole conversation, she was really a good listener. It was the first time for me to tell this story to someone, even though it wasn't much, but it's relieving to share your pain with someone even for a little bit, it wouldn't hurt.

Now i'm sitting on the edge of my bed, thinking about everything that happened since my accident. Usually, i avoid thinking about it because it makes me feel all nervous and depressed to know that there isn't even one person that came to check up on me. I mean how much of a bad person was I so that no one came to visit me even once.

Where are my parents? Do i have any siblings? A lover? Friends?  I don't know anything would be good. Apparently I have no one that cares about me. And just with that only thought in my head, it made me really sad.

To change my depressed thoughts, I began to thought about Mr Blue.

it's been a week since i saw him.

I don't know why but he had been in my mind since he had accompanied me home.

It's weird isn't  it? Just one simple kind act can change all first impressions. I can't wait to go to university and meet him again. 

I sound so desperate ugh.