Chapter 4

I entered my room, looking at my bed exhausted, I couldn't keep it anymore, I was too tired to stay awake. I throw myself at this heavenly place, and my vision begin to be invaded by darkness until

BOOOMMM

I look up suprised and scared from my window and saw a large smoke forming in the sky

What the fuck is going on?!

I heard a familiar voice calling me, almost pleading me that i would be alive

"Al...."

RINGG RINGGG RINGG

I woke up and turned off my alarm. What was that? Was that a vision of my past or was that just a nightmare? But I'm pretty sure that was something related to my past.

Steadily, I took a paper and a pen, and began to write what I remembered from this dream. I don't know if it would help, but I know that I would forget this nightmare eventually so I have to note what i remember.

I'm sure with time, I'm going to place all the missing puzzles in the right place. Yes I'm scared, but i have to do it, I can't feel that this is me, I have a missing identity, I can't live like this.

Once I will be used to my new university life, and my new job, I will begin to investigate what I can.

I got up and wore the only outfit I have for the third time. I think I should buy myself a new wardrobe, and many other things that I need, groceries, toothbrush, shampoo and all those basic things. It's an award for myself since i managed to find myself a job.

I got out and went to a nearby shop. It has many clothes and good prices. I begin strolling around and pick up some outfits, you know how it works with the girls, it takes time.

I got out after two hours of shopping with lots of bags and lots of new clothes. I'm glad since I seriously hated my current outfit. But I can't just throw it out. It's a missing piece that I have to look out for, a past for me.

And then I went to the grocery store, and took everything within my reach, you know you can't resist to food, it's like calling for me, ohh my only true friend. And also buy all these basic stuff that I need. I went from section to section until i saw something that caught my attention. It was a white round plate, decorated at the bottom left red flowers. I was just looking at it feeling nostalgic about something. So i decided to buy it.

I came back to my apartment, took a good bath, changed my clothes and put on some make up that were newly bought. Well yeah, I have to be presentable for my first day. Especially if I'm a waitress.

I put one a black jeans and a white blouse. A look really formal and I like it. I tied my hair in a ponytail and was ready to go.

I went out and in a 15 minutes walk i was at the Coffee Shop. It's good that its near me, I won't have to pay for my transportation expense's.

Once I went in, Emily welcomed me with a huge smile

"I'm so happy that Samanda took you in, I was really getting bored all by myself, and she's really picky when it comes to waitresses."

"Yes and I'm really happy here, please take good care of me" i said shyly

"Hey don't need to be this formal with me, we are the same age I guess, we are friends! Come on I will show you the rules of the shop, and whenever you need something ask me, don't be shy! I'm really happy that you're here."

She's so nice and friendly, I really felt needed at this shop, like if I belong here. I felt that for the first time I remember.

"Thank you Em, I really hope we're going to be great friends"

"We will don't worry I already like you" she winked at me and begin to instruct me about the Coffee Shop.

I worked and worked until it was 9 pm and it was time to close the shop.

We closed it and each one of us said our goodbyes and went on our own ways. It was getting dark. I don't know why I felt scared a bit. But still, I was looking around, and guess who I saw again.

Yes

Him

Mr Blue

I'm gonna call him Mr Blue for his mesmerizing Blue eyes.

He saw me and let an amused chuckle and came toward me. I don't know why my pulse raced a bit when I saw him. It must be because I'm tired or something.

"Hey again, what's up with us meeting in the streets every time? Is it fate or something?" he asked sarcastically.

"I wouldn't call it fate but yeah it is weird." Looking at him, laughing.

"Now i have to know your name! I'm not just a stranger anymore don't you think? It's the third time bumping into each others in two days. It's a call from God I think."

"Hah tell me your name and I would tell you afterwards"

"Okay I'm Ronnie Jackson, I am a student at High West University, you are?" he asked charmingly.

Seriously you can't not answer when he asks you like this.

"I'm Amelia Jones, I'm also a student at High West university, hopefully it's gonna be my first year starting from next week."

His eyes widened and looked at me, and then he grabbed both of my shoulders shaking me up

"That's too much in common for a day! You don't call it fate but I'm gonna call it that, it's awesome. I'm a third year student you can ask for my help anytime" he proclaimed with shining eyes.

I really felt like talking to a kid, with his pure eyes staring at me like he just won a Jackpot. I chuckled " Yes I would really appreciate that, thank you" and continued my walk.

I felt him near me walking at my pace. "Why are you following me?"

"I'm not it's just that my apartment is that way".

I look at him and sighed, it can't be helped. Once i arrived at my last turn to my apartment he waves me goodbye and take the same way back.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, did he just accompanied me to my apartment because he was worried?

No Amelia no, don't think highly of yourself, he was just lost or something...

Or something..

Well I should just sleep, I have a long day tomorrow.

-------

From next chapter onward, Amelia's going to start her new life at university, and a lot of moments of Roonie and Amelia are coming up.

Don't forget to vote!

Enjoy xxx