Chapter 1

This is my first time writing a story, i have great ideas for this one, i would love to give me your comments, criticize and anything! But please no hate. And thank you for reading this, enjoy xxx

Don't forget to vote xoxo

-------

Hi, I'm Amelia Jones, well at least that's what I am called nowadays, and I'm going to begin to describe myself a little bit. I'm 18 years old, 1m70 cm tall, I have this green eyes, and long curly brunette hair, that will light up once they meet the sun just like gold, and finally I'm living in California. Now the question is, how the fuck did I end up here?

Yes, as you have figured it out, I have lost all my memories of my past life, why? Where? How? I'm just as you I have no idea how I found myself in California.

The worst part is that I have no family, my family register is nowhere to be found, I don't even think that Amelia is my real name, or even for Jones.

It's just me, myself against the world right now.

I know its sound so cliché to be alone and all, but literally I have no one to care about me, or remember anyone, any member of my family, or any friend that I could rely on. Screw it; I don't even know my real name.

Want to know where am i? It's been two weeks since they found me on the streets; well that's what my savior told the police. They told me that I was lying unconscious on the streets, with only an iPhone, which is broken and can't function, a watch on my wrist, wearing skinny jeans and a white blouse, of course getting all black with all the dirt and finally no shoes just bear feet's.

Two weeks ago, when I woke up they told me the story, helped me to regain my memory by showing me the phone or watch or even the clothes. But nothing. It's all empty in my head. It's so hard to try remembering something that you feel you have never experienced. In my case, it's hard to remember that I have experienced a life before I woke up.

Yeah, I'm that screwed up.

But since I'm 18 years old, well that's the only thing I remember. Why? Don't ask it just rang like a bell, a remember screaming it until my lounges hurts

"I'M FUCKING EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD

LET ME PASS PLEASE I DON'T NEED ANY SUPERVISOR

I'M EIGHTEEN, I CAN GO ALONE WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE"

Well yeah, that's the only thing I know.

Anyways, like I told you since I'm 18, I don't need a supervisor, and the State gave me some money to begin a new life, with a new identity and a fresh new memory.

I'm really grateful for my savior; I guess I would be dead if it wasn't for him. I would like to meet him someday.

And today it's my first day out of the hospital, I have to find myself a new home, a part time job at least, and I'm sure i have to go into college, I mean yeah I don't remember much about my studies, but deep down I know that I don't want to end up uneducated. Like they say, education is the most powerful weapon.

New town, new memories, new name, new me.