The Netherlands - Belgium

Start from the beginning

'Yes, very weird. But, we just can ride through, that's also weird, 'she said.

'Maybe they saw the side of the bus or the badge of Kirstin, 'I said .

Honestly I didn't care, I was happy, when after thirty's minutes, saw the sign : België.

Home sweet home, I thought by myself.

'You will be glad that you're back home. After all that happened, 'said Alexander to me.

'Yes, but not for the reason that you just said. I'm mostly happy that I'm gonna see my gran again. I only wished that she was there on my wedding day, but she couldn't, 'I said to him.

'And is that the only reason ?'he asked.

'Yes, why should I have another reason? I hear my mum and the rest of the family on a very regular base. Only with my gran is that not so easy, 'I said.

'But now you can also clear your mind and some real family time. Cause lately you didn't really had the time for it, 'he said.

'I honestly admit that those few days at sea are gonna do us so good, 'I said.

'And that's all we need to clear our heads, a sea breeze and some time off, 'said Måns.

'But first we're gonna visit gran and mom, 'said our Sophie.

'Yes of course, besides gran is expecting us tomorrow around 3°clock, 'said Måns.

'And the day afterwards we're going to mom. And then we're going for a few days to the sea, 'said Alex.

'EUHM no, we've changed that a bit. Mom is coming for a day to the sea, because of all those setbacks we recently had, 'said Måns to him.

'But then is it really gonna get busy at the sea, 'said Sophie. Yeah, she was quite observant . I wonder from who she has that?

'We will see about that when we're there. First we're going to our hotel and then we're gonna pay mom a quick visit, then she already saw you, 'I said to him.

'Can't we just stay at moms? 'asked Alex, he was clearly disappointed

'But my dear Alex, mom doesn't have that many rooms, 'I said.

'We will discuss this later on, 'said Måns.

But I knew my kids, this wasn't over. But they also can't forgot that Chantal and Melody were here too and at sea, they slept in one room. But at my mums wasn't that possible, those rooms weren't that big.

'But what if we just lied some air matrasses then it's possible , 'said Sophie.

'Like I just said, we will discuss this later on. And now I don't want to hear it anymore, 'said Måns to her.

And she could also be very cocky. HHMM, I know someone that can be that too.

'But daddy , I just want....... 'she wanted to say, but the look that Måns gave her said enough.

And that was something she still needed to learn, when we said that it was enough, then she was still insisted of having a final say. And then we had to interrupt her, with raising our hand or give her a certain look.

And the closer we're got to Antwerp, the more that I felt myself more relieved. But then I asked myself of it was kinda normal that I had that feeling. Cause, although I live more than 7 years in Sweden, it never really felted as home. Don't get me wrong, I really happy now and maybe I start to myself there as home when all our problems are gone.

'Your first home stays special, no matter where you live in the world. There's no better place then where you lived your whole childhood , 'said Måns to me. He knew exactly how I felt myself now.