Epilogue

Anantya,Akshat wait...
Don't fight a panting kavya was yelling at the kids.

"Bui...he pulled my hairs "
"She is dangerous for people see she bite me see "
Kavya looked at her son's hand which had turn black and blue with visible teeth marks on it .
She smiled at a memory.

"Anantya baby that's bad never bite anyone "

"Look who is talking "
Ishaan muttered under his breath .

Kavya glared him and turned to children and said ,

"Babies go and play outside "
They all had come for a mini vacation.
Sanyukta sat down on the steps with a coffee mug in her hand and watched Randhir play with the children.

Each day when she woke up she wished and thanked for her beautiful life.
Kavya too sat beside her ,for kavya sanyukta was someone who decorated her brother's life with her smile filling up the emptiness.
While for Sanyukta kavya was someone with whom she can do crazy stuffs.

"Is Bhai looking like vanilla ice cream ,stop looking at him with this hungry eyes you are parent now "

"You too stop looking at Ishaan as if he is a piece of meat "

"Ghosh he looking yummy in that red T-shirt how can someone look so tempting "

"Guys have a some shame and stop drooling like a teenager ,if someone hears your talks then definitely they will put you in mental asylum who compare their partners as food "

"Amrita Darling we do I  kavya and sanyukta we do because we are Foodiesssss and husband lovers"

"Kavya there are many mosquitoes here look amrita got bitten over here see .....hawwwww that mosquito didn't had mercy on you gal "

Amrita's face was giving tough competition to tomato.
Sanyukta and kavya were having their own time teasing amrita.

Amrita married parag, first she wasn't ready but for gargi 's sake she married him and finally their love story was on its own track.

She covered her already covered neck.

Amrita smirked at Sanyukta and pointed at kavya's neck.

"Kavya still "

"What ? Still ?

"Kavya you also met some naughty mosquito ?"

Kavya didn't blush if she had blush then it wasn't kavya's style.
She just gave them answer which made their teasing stop.

"Amrita abhi toh Jawan hai so still  50-60 years the mosquito isn't going to leave me and you wanna see more.
Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost "

Kavya and her big mouth didn't had competition yet.

The light showers started,the children rushed inside on their mothers call but their fathers stayed playing football in rain.

Ishaan just signalled kavya and she ran to play while randhir came and picked Sanyukta in his arms.

"Sanyukta do you know you perfectly fit in my arms "

She smiled at his comment.

"I was made for you "

"Definitely you were "

He touched his forehead with hers.
The sense of connecting rushed inside their veins.

Parag lightly hold Amrita's hand and drag her outside .
The rain had brought the kid inside them out and made them jump, play drench.

Their kids were shock to see their parents crazy side but as they say
Anyone can be passionate but it takes real lovers to be silly.

When sanyukta looked at randhir the rain had soften the edges and his drenched white shirt was highlighting his masculine body the one thought that crossed her mind was.

It feels nice when someone holds you umbrella in rain but it makes your heart  melt when someone holds your hand and together you shall  run under the rain.

Randhir looked at his wife who was looking more young beautiful the rain just made her glow more.

There are novels,thesis written on love but everything just felt short when he saw her , whenever he tried to form sentences for what he felt for her he felt short of words he felt the words in dictionary were just too short to describe what he feels for her each minute each second .

When he looked at her ,his fingers entwined with hers his smile matched with hers he thought that when after many years if someone would write a story on them then they would say that this pair fought with eachother but stayed in all odds.
Their morning may have started with fights but their nights ended in eachothers arms .
At times in hate and now in love they stuck together .
They loved eachother,together they made a great team.
They shared their dreams,their hopes with eachother,went behind their dreams.

Together they danced in rain,made hay in sun saw family and friends and always had fun but above all when they will be asked to repeat it they will be merrily and happily ready to repeat it again.

"Mrs . Shekhawat did anyone said you that you are looking gorgeous "

"In this wet clothes, damp hairs I am looking like wet teddy bear "

"Hahaha even when your face will be full of wrinkles and the twinkles in your eyes will be less I will find you gorgeous "

She said nothing instead she hold his nape and made their forehead join.

"You know randhir,The moment when you roll over and put your arm around me and pulls closer in your sleep.I just love that I just love this idea of us I just the fact that I decided to give a chance and forgive you .
Yes you showed me hell but now I am in heaven.
Sometimes I feel that would have been foolish if I had leave you judging about your bad side you made efforts to make me forgive those odd and bad memories about us yes they left scars behind but the amount of love you showered  they just faded away...each and every time you did something which made my heart melt ,at that time my brain wished to forgive everything.
That time I realised brain and heart can go together once in a lifetime"

"Thanks for your forgiveness sanyukta I can't imagine what would have I done if you would have left me my life would have been anything but beautiful I don't think so "

"I didn't forgive you in a minute it required years to make myself ready to forgive you.
Yes I was happy with you yet upset because I couldn't forgive what I had gone through.But my inner desire to be with you just didn't let me slip off your hand from mine "

Sanyukta and Randhir had walked away from their past learned from their mistakes cried in happiness but whatever they did  they did for being together .

Sometimes its easy to let go but it's more important and hard to be together.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hey guys so this is it the story has come to end finally.
As all of you know I had started this in collaboration with VaishaliTalwar our timings didnt matched and so we decided to quit but then SriHarini3 insisted to post it again and here we are this is so amazing I feel so emotional,blessed.

Love you all and thank you 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️