Morning Tortures

Sanyukta looked at herself in mirror.
From a shy, reserved, timid daddy's  princess she had grown to wife of a ruthless,heartless man.
His every movement was to hurt her.To extract tears from her eyes was only his motive.
Never give up until and unless you give your 100%.

Her fathers words rang in her ears, when she had an arranged meeting with death.
Her determination was going to collide with his hatred.
The fire of his hatred was so hot then her icy cold determination.
A week had passed down  randhir didn't hurt her physically  but living with him was a torture in itself.
Sanyukta  was passing by the store room.
sudden curiosity  made her heels to turn in that direction.
Well Randhir was in office and kavya  was out to meet someone.
The most relieved thing was the CCtv  stunt  was fake  she had heard Randhir saying this to Kavya  when they assumed that she was in deep sleep.
The store room was living example of old furniture, and useless things.
Sensing that there isn't anything to explore she decided to leave but then change her mind thinking maybe this means of good entertainment  rather than sitting on bed aimlessly.
There was an old guitar stuck under the layers of dust.
With broken strings it appeared to be lifeless.
There was this magical spell in the air of this room.
It felt like a sad yet beautiful  story dwelled in this room.
She felt little  spooky due to faint lights and dead silence .
Opening the huge wardrobe kinda thing  first thing that made her eyes bigger was a wine and golden coloured bridal lehenga.
Automatically  raising many questions like whose is this? Why is it kept here ?
These house and these people were guarding many secrets she had sensed from the time she had entered the house.
She didn't touched the lehenga as she heard the roaring of car engine just from outside.
She hurriedly locked the treasure  which she had discovered just now.
She went into kitchen and acted as nothing happened .
Kavya  was back but not alone.
She heard a manly voice definitely  it wasn't of Randhir.
She walked in living room just to see kavya merrily  talking with the guy and the man was backfacing sanyukta.
"Hii bhabhi, kavya wished her making the man turn.
He was tall around 6ft,  broad masculine  features and  cheerful personality .
"Hello bhabhi  ,he wished her cheerfully.
"Bhabhi,  this is Ishaan Mehra my husband"
The happiness in her voice was evident, the way Ishaan was staring Kavya made sanyukta  jealous.
He was staring kavya  whole time  while she was introducing him.
If  Randhir  would have been staring at  her so lovingly their  story would have been different .
His heated gazes were full of hatred.
"What the hell are you thinking sanyukta? "
Her innermind snapped her.
She was so involved with her innermind that she didn't sensed the presence of randhir beside her .
Who was gawking at her as if she had grown another head.
Penny for your thoughts maa'm his husky voice ,cologne  smell made her shook out of her thoughts.
She immediately stepped back seeing him so near herself .
Ishka  (Ishaan+ kavya) wasn't seen anywhere maybe they left to their room .
When she zoned out.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey guys are you  enjoying this story ?
Many of you have doubts that  I have mention in the description  box that "there is thin line between love and obsession"
The story is yet to be reveal it's just the starting of revelation.
There are revelations of  high  and low points of the respective characters.
So till then enjoy!!!!!
I have started Bachelor  Dad season 2.
Do give a look  at that too...