Running Away

He was searching answers for his questions since past few hours. why he lost his control? Whenever he look at her he feels like taking her in arms and cuddling her in arms for hours but his revenge game was not yet finished .
And the continuous calls of kavya was irking him.
He was not in mood to talk to anyone.
But 20miscalls and 15 messages from kavya he knew something must be wrong so he checked the messages.
The first one read
"where r u? "
Bhai come home soon the second read and the last one was
"Bhai sanyukta has been hospitalized plz come soon"
This last msg was something that made him to take action he called kavya just to receive the hospital Address.
He drove back furiously to hospital.
His mind was busy analyzing things if something will happen to her his plan would be backfire.
He reached hospital just to see dr. and kavya having some serious discussion.
He took long strides towards them.
"Kavya, what happened to her?"
His frustration was clearly seen from his tone.
"Bhai,she was found in unconcious state and she was not opening her eyes so webrought her to hospital and I called you but you were not answering my calls".
"Mr.shekhawat I need to have some words with you",the Dr. Called him.
"Mr. Shekhawat, your wife is not responding to any of our medicines this is really weird as if she don't want to get up from this unconscious state I had earlier told you that she is taking too much stress and the way she was brought I hope it was not an attempt of molestation".
The Dr. Directly came to point
He gulped all the anger, frustration and said :
"I don't need to tell you our personal things u just make her open her eyes I want to hear her voice got it and if u cant do that get ready to loose ur career. If she doesn't wake up ur career is finish".
His strong, intense dominating voice was enough for the Dr. To gulp in fear.
He went in her room and stood staring at her.
" You need to wake up sanyukta how can you lazily sleep like this why don't you get up? Why in beginning your state is like this I don't know what will be in end!!!
Get up dammit!! Just get up!!,
he ordered her but she didn't flinched.
Meanwhile a call was done to sanyukta Mom .
she rushed to hospital just to see her daughter was surrounded by unknown ppl and a man in his mid 30s who was shouting on hospital staff that why can't they wake her wife caught her attention.
He was claiming her daughter as his wife.
It was shock for her.