you chose a simple long, black shoulder-less dress with a slit that reached your mid thigh and matched it with black heels.

after having the hairstylists and makeup artists finish you up, the limo that was to escort you to the arena arrived

after having the hairstylists and makeup artists finish you up, the limo that was to escort you to the arena arrived. once there, you posed on the red carpet for the flashing cameras and screaming fans who also asked for photos.

when finished, you entered the stadium where the staff directed you towards your seat, near the front. you observed the sitting arrangements and realized that a couple of seats down from yours, was where bruno and his fiancé were going to sit.

you felt your heart beating erratically knowing that he was here with his woman. you immediately asked a member of the staff if they could change your seat but they'd said it was too late, seeing as most artists were already in their seats.

you were having a mini mental breakdown. how the fuck can i avoid him if he is to sit 5 seats away from mine?, you thought.

you needed a few minutes to prepare yourself, so you made your way to the restroom. you gave yourself a small pep-talk to help you gain some confidence. once you knew that you could get through the night, you left the ladies room and headed back to your seat.

when you did, though, bruno and jessica were already there. seeing his hand intertwined with hers that had the engagement ring on it made your heart hurt.

tears sprung your eyes but you composed yourself remembering where you were

tears sprung your eyes but you composed yourself remembering where you were. you took your seat and hoped and prayed that he wouldn't notice you.

the show had already began and you were having a blast! with the one and only rihanna sitting next to you, you had momentarily forgot about bruno and his girl. she was hilarious and a great person to talk to. not only that, but she also jammed out to the amazing music that the artistes performed. it was until bruno and mark ronson were nominated for their hit record "uptown funk " that you felt your heartbeat accelerate again.