Part 15

*Inside Orochimaru's hide out* 

Orochimaru opened the door to Sasuke's room, he had his shirt half off and was cleaning his sword. He sat on the edge of his bed legs hanging off and apart. His abs were toned and were showing, his sharp jawline was all you could see other then his hair. He slightly looked over to see who had opened the door. 

"What?" He asked his red eyes piercing his soul. Orochimaru smirked and walked in. 

"You got a letter," he stated as he took the envelope out of his pocket, he threw it onto the bed. Smirking he turned around and began to walk towards the door. 

"Who's it from?" He asked picking the envelope off his bed and gazing at it.  Orochimaru shrugs and licks his lips. 

"You will just have to find out." He did that creepy smile of his and his eyes sharpened. He closed the door as he walked out. Sasuke ripped the top open and took out the object inside. He read what it said. 

"I beat you to yet another thing. . Itachi" He said aloud, his eyes darken. He flipped over the card and it was a picture of him and someone who looked like.. . . Chika. His face turned beat red. 

"ITACHI!" He screamed and threw the card across the room, he then sat down on his bed and glared at the picture as it floated down. 

*Meanwhile* 

Chika walked right into Shikamaru's house soaked from the rain, the lights were off but she saw a faint candle light coming her way. She took off her shoes. 

"You're back," Shikamaru's dad Shikaku stated. 

"Sorry I was out so late, I just needed some time to think." She whispered. 

"I understand," he replied. "Care to play shogi?" He asked. Chika looked at him with a smile. 

"Sure, just let me change." She smiled, he nodded and walked towards the board. She walked up the stairs and stopped at Shikamaru's room. She sighed and walked into her room, she put on her pj's which consisted of a tank top and long black pants. Opening the door she walked out and took a deep breath in. She slammed open Shikamaru's door and ran in, she jumped ontop of his sleeping figure causing him to let out a little oof as he woke up. She then slammed her lips against his and kissed him passionately. 

"I never got over you," she whispered. He held her by the waist so she was stuck on him, he kissed her head. 

"I still love you." He whispered. Chika smiled and kissed him, mid-way in the kiss he fell back asleep. She smiled and walked out, she then proceeded down the stairs. Walking into the backyard she walked down the hallway and into the room with the light on. 

"Ready?" He asked, she nodded. He gestured for her to sit down. 

*6 hours later* 

Chika placed down another piece. 

"Hmm," Shikaku said, he placed one down. 

"It seems we are evenly matched," Chika whispered. She yawned slightly and put another peice down. Shikaku looked at the board intensly. 

"So it seems," he replied. It was just then Chika noticed something, she internally smirked. Shukaku put the piece down and she smirked. 

"I won," she smiled. Shikaku looked at her with wide eyes. 

"I didn't think of that strategy," he muttered. He sighed. "Oh well." He said as he got up. He gestured Chika to follow him. They walked out of the room and looked at the horizon, the sun was just rising.  "Ikuto," he said as he sat down at the edge staring at the sunset. She sat next to him. 

"Yes?" She replied.

"You don't have to hide," he said. Chika looked at him. 

"What?" She asked confused.  He sighed. 

"I knew from the moment you walked into this house, I knew who you were." He said.  "Yoshino noticed too." Chika's eyes widen. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." She replied confused, well as confused as she could sound. 

"Chika, I know the people of this village have hurt you. . . And I don't expect you to forgive them. But it's obvious you still love Shikamaru. You should consider telling him the truth." He got up. "I'm going to bed, please sleep on it."