A/N

hey guys! welcome to another poetry collection!!

hopefully this will go well and i'll be able to portray the message i'm trying to spread in the right way

anyway my plan is that every poem in the collection will be focused on a different person i know because right now i'm really trying to show how much beauty is in every individual because i've noticed in myself and the way society is in general, we tend to see the bad in others before recognizing the things that are soo so lovely about them, even if sometimes they're hard to see. and i think that's really sad, like not giving people 2nd chances, being really unforgiving and judgmental etc. and not taking time to try and understand why people act the way they do and show them love no matter how difficult it is.

i'm kind of realizing i haven't been kind in my heart in a way to a lot of people by judging them based on such limited perceptions such as all the things other people tell me about them or the way they look from the outside?? as well as in myself a lot. i mean like beating myself down over mistakes i make or the way i look or talk etc. but because i personally think it's a really important aspect of life to see the good in people and ourselves i really hope i can convey that in some way :) i'm just sooo grateful for everyone on this earth and i only wish happiness on everyone and i'm trying to do my part, piece by piece to heal my heart and hopefully others. i love you all so much thank you for everything and i hope you like this !!

remember u are all so wonderful and no one can replace you

- sar <3