Willow Tree

Name: "Hey there, pal. Name's Willow Renzella!"

Age: "How old do you think I am? *Wink* *Wonk* (15)

Gender: "I'm a girl, you say otherwise and I'll steal your baby lungs!" (MTF transgender)

Species: "Have you ever met an angel? Well now you have," (Hooman)

Appearance

Hair Color: "Well, are you colorblind? Of course, it's yellow!" (Purple)

Eye Color: "Hazel the name, eye color is the game,"

Skin Tone: "I'm a hermit, so what do you think?"

Clothes: Wait, why is this a question do you think I walk around naked?" "I like to wear light and pastel colored things, like skirts, pants, dresses, and shirts.

Height: "I'm a very tall miget," (5"4)

Weight: "You calling me fat?!" (136 lbs)

Personality: Weird, bubbly, Sassy, Depressed, ADHD, and loyal.

Sexuality: Pansexaul

Background: Willow before,was Willow she was William. William felt very outlasted from the things she wanted to do. Never getting to go play with the other girls and their dolls, painting her nails, wearing a dress and joining the girl scouts. Instead she was forced to play tackle football, and punchies. When she was 10, she became Willow, and was outcasted even more by her peers. But she found comfort within her accepting parents and online friends. Although, one day she hopes to have a friend she can see face to face....