Cupid

Name: "Hello, my name is Ai." He waved as he wrote in a book of ships.

Age: "Hmm? Oh! I've been alive since love existed......so I guess I'm pretty old!" He chuckled.

Height: "Hmm? Why, I'm 5'9"

Gender: "I'm not a women, although there are some representations of me like that...."

Species: "I am an angel, the angel of love!"

Sexuality: "I've never really thought about it before, I'd like to think that if someone loved me, I would love them, no matter, if they were different in any way!"

Personally: Happy and sassy most times, but can get sad easily.

Likes: Having couples succeed, shipping, and pocky.

Dislikes: Breaking up a couple, and realizing he doesn't have any one to love him.

Background: While he was a young little cherub, he kept noticing couples. They walked by, passing the shops, holding hands. Ai, felt a pain in chest, he didn't understand. He was supposed to be happy; happy that people had fallen in love so beautifully. After a few years, he felt it many times. He now understood. He was Cupid. No one could or would fall in love with him. Most of the time he would fall into a bit of a depression, before remembering he needed to do his job. So he would push those feelings aside, and work. One day, when he was too caught up with his own feelings, he accidentally shot a girl with two arrows, forgetting to shoot the boy. The girl become obsessive over him, killing anyone who stood as a "threat" He immediately, shot her with a reverse arrow, as soon as he noticed. He remembered that, almost like it was yesterday. He got kicked out of heaven for that, now he lives in isolation with only his feelings to make him crumble.