3 - Antics (Edited)

"You better hang on if you're taggin' along cause we'll be doin this 'till 6 in the mornin'. Nothin' wrong with goin' all night long. Tough to put the brakes on, doesn't matter when you'd rather get up, and go out. Me and all my friends. We drink up, we fall down and then we do it all again. Just sittin around, hangin out this afternoon." ~ This Afternoon - Nickelback

.•*•.•*•.•*•.

*Andy's POV*

I walked through the double doors of the office out into the school yard. The lunch bell had already rung, so many students were bustling about carrying books or trays of food.  I used to be like that once, and the thought actually made me shudder a bit.  Yikes.

I set out across the grass heading towards the cement area where the tables were. A few students stopped what they were doing to gape at me as I passed them, as if they hadn't already done enough of that at the assembly this morning.  "Fag," muttered a big guy in a football jersey as I passed him. I turned and flipped him off. Fuck haters, that's all I have to say.

I continued walking until I reached the tables on the white cement. I scanned the tables, looking for the girl who set up this whole thing; Katrina. I finally spotted her, sitting alone at one of the far tables with her nose in a book. Her long, straight, dark blonde hair was blowing around in the breeze and glinting like gold. She had on a brown leather jacket and had the sleeves pulled up over her hands. She was also wearing tight blue jeans and grey boots. She definitely didn't look like the typical, stereotypical girl who would experience bullying. She was pretty, in a sort of goody-two-shoes way.

I plopped myself down in the seat across from her. She looked up, eyes wide.

"Hey." I said, a smile playing on my lips.

"H-Hey," she stuttered nervously. She looked down at her feet, redness creeping up her neck.

"You're Katrina right?" I knew she was, but I felt like asking anyway.

"Yeah," she smiled thinly at me.

"I'm Andy. Andy Biersack," I told her.

She smiled. "I know who you are," she replied.  "I'm a fan."

"Oh. So you listen to us?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," she chuckled.  "You guys are my favorite band."

"Oh really?" I smirked.  She nodded.  "So what are you reading?" I inquired, looking at the book in her hands.

"Well, um-" she began but was cut off by a high pitched voice.

"Katrina!" the voice exclaimed, sounding sort of pissed off. I turned around to see the same snobby blonde girl from the assembly marching towards us. I heard Katrina sigh, sounding kind of annoyed.

"So, this is your idea of a fun experiment?" she asked when she reached us. "By bringing these emo fags to our school?" She put her hands on her hips and glared at me.

I was about to say something back, but Katrina shot a look at me telling me to stay silent.  O clamped my mouth shut, watching the exchange.

"Savannah, just leave us alone," Katrina snapped. "They are not emo fags. They are real people who are living out their dreams, which is more than you can say about yourself."

Savannah scoffed at her and stalked off, walking right past Ashley who was walking towards us with Jake, Jinxx, and CC in tow.

"Hey Andy," Ashley said when he got to us, sitting down next to me on the bench. Everyone else followed suit by sitting at the surrounding benches. "We were wondering where you wandered off to. You're Katrina right?" He looked at Katrina.