Life Is Frantastic Chapter Two; Part Ten 1/2

Chloe's POV

"Hey, what up O2L? It's connor." Connor exclaimed into his camera waking me up. I picked up my pillow from underneath my head and aimed it at Connor's head. "This his weeks themes on Our-" Connor began to say until the pillow cut him off as it hut the side of his head. He froze and started to laugh. He looked over to me and laughed. "Oops." I said sarcastically. "Come say hi!" I he says gesturing me over. "Connor, I just woke up." "You look beautiful! Come on." I blush. I grab a hair tie and tie my hair up into a high pony tail. I clim out of Connor's bed and walk over to him. "Hey guys!" I say with my arms wrapped around Connor's shoulders and waving. "This is Chloe!" Connor said smiling. "You can find me at www.youtube.com/CloWarshaw!" I exclaim laughing. Connor looked up to me and laughed. "I'm going downstairs now! Bye guys!" I say waving then kissing Connor's cheek. I walk downstairs and see Ricky and Jenn in the kitchen. "Yo! Warshaw in da house!" I exclaim walking in the kitchen in a thug voice. "Yo guuuurl!" Ricky exclaimed. I laughed as I swung opens her refrigerator door and grabbed a carton of orange juice. We started to chat for a while. After a couple minutes of speaking Rebecca walked in. "Hey Bec!" I say as she entered. "Hi!" She said putting a fake smile on. "Rebecca?" I said worriedly. She looked up with a tear down her cheek. "What's up?!" I say as she sat down on a chair. We all crowded round her. She explained and I covered my hand with my mouth in shock. "Oh my gosh! Rebecca, I never knew! I'm sorry!" Ricky exclaimed hugging her. "I just need to get away from it all. I'm leaving town for a couple weeks to stay with my grandma." She replied calming down. We all nodded in agreement. "When are you leaving?" Jenn asked quietly. "In about 2 hours?" She said looking down again. We all hugged her once more. "I better go check if Sam's okay." She said and walked out the room. A silence broke out in the kitchen. "People now a days." Ricky mumbled. Me and Jenn nod in agreement.

2 HOURS LATER

Sam's POV

We all stood outside the O2L house as we said goodbye to Rebecca. She hugged everyone and said goodbye and came to me last. "Goodbye Sam, I'm going to miss you." She's aid crying as we embraced. "I love you, Rebecca." I whispered into her ear. "I love you, Sam." She whispered back. We release from our hug and kiss. She walks over to her car and drives off. Everyone went back inside apart from me. I sat on the grass and pulled grass out the ground. I feel a hand on my back trying to comfort me. Jc. "You okay, man?" He asked as he's at next to me. "I guess." "Hey, don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright." Jc said reassuring me. "It's just, how can my fans do this?!" I said angrily punching the ground. "I know, dude. Come on. It's looks like it's about for rain." He replied. We both walk inside.