Life Is Frantastic Chapter One; Part Two

***CHAPTER ONE; PART TWO***

It's finally time to board the plane. I carry Kelsey in my arms as she was still asleep along with my carry on luggage. I show the lady our passports and make my way onto the plane. The warm Dallas air brushed against me. I turn around to say my last goodbyes to Dallas. I then turn around and board the plane. Me and Dad eventually found our seats and sat down. I placed Kelsey in the middle of me and Dad and fastened her seatbelt causing her to wake up and let out a big yawn. I giggle as her mouth grew bigger as she yawned. I then fasten my seatbelt and grab a TeenVouge magazine out of the pouch infront of me and flick through the pages. "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, if you could all take your seats as soon as possible and fasten your seatbelt as we will be taking off very shortly." Said the flight attendent into the microphone thing. Kelsey had already fell back asleep. "Oh shoot!" I said grabbing my bag and pulling my phone out as I forgot to put it on aeroplane mode. I then place it back in my bag and out the bag under the seat infront of me. After about 10 minutes of waiting we finally took off. I finished reading the TeenVouge magazine so I decided to listen to some music. As I listened to soft music I fell into a deep sleep.

Connor's POV

I'm so excited to see Chloe again! I've missed her so much. I met Chloe last year at Playlist Live and we instantly cliked. We've been best friends ever since and text each other almost everyday. Me and Ricky are chilling by the pool to get a nice tan before Chloe gets here. She told us that she asked her dad if she could stay with us for about a month or so and he said yes so she'll be staying in the O2L house for quite some time. "Rawr!" I heard a firmiluar voice say behind me with there hands around my neck. It's Jenn. "You scared me!" I laughed. She pulled a face and walked inside. Jenn is my other girl best friend. We dated for like a year but we were too good of friends so it was really awkward when we held hands or kissed each other so we broke up.

Chloe's POV

It's now 6 hours into the flight and we have half an hour left until we arrive in LA. This flight was so boring! So I took a walk to the bathroom and took some selfies (I'm a white girl. What do you excpect?) then I listened to some music and then read my book.

***half an hour later***

"Alright ladies and gentlemen. We have arrived at LAX airport in the middle of sunny LA. It's currently 80 degrees out so get your swimsuits on. Enjoy your stay in LA and thank you for flying with American Airlines."

Finally!! I'm in my dream town! As I stepped outside the plane the heat hut me. It's so hot! Now we just got to get our bags, meet Spike and go to our NEW home!!