3

Jasmine woke up early that morning to see if there was anything she could do around the house like tidy some things up.

She threw away any garbage on the ground and cleaned anything she could possibly reach, since she was so small.

Calum woke up and realized her actions.

"What are you doing up so early?" He asked in a bit of shock.

"I always do this, when mommy was sick I had to help around the house and learn to clean." She said as she stepped on a stool to reach the kitchen sink.

"Oh well, don't break anything." Calum said his tone a bit softer.

After Jasmine finished she joined Calum on the couch.

"Sir, is there anything to eat at all?"

"There's some cereal over at the top of the fridge you can go help yourself."

Jasmine looked down at her feet in disappointment.

She slowly walked to the kitchen and made herself a small bowl of cereal.

"Don't make a mess!" Calum said as some milked splashed from Jasmine's bowl.

"I'm sorry, sir I didn't meant to-"

Jasmine was soon cut off by Calum taking her bowl and throwing her cereal into the garbage disposal.

"Did you not have any relatives on Alicia's side of the family you know cause I don't think this is going to work" Calum said as tears welled up in Jasmine's eyes.

"I'm sorry I won't spill the milk again I promise." Jasmine said the tears falling from her big brown eyes.

Calum quickly called Ashton up and asked him to come over.

Ashton was there within 5 minutes.

"Dude what's going on here?" Ashton asked as he walked over to Jasmine who was still crying.

"Jasmine are you okay?" Ashton asked.

"I miss my mommy!" Jasmine said running off into the bathroom.

"Calum you're really fucked up for this one." Ashton said walking over to jasmine to see if she was okay.

Calum sat on the couch and whispered "I'm sorry."

A/N: I've been gone for like 8 years and I'm sorry but I'm back.