2

Calum still sat there in shock. His hands shaking. He didn't know what to do. He had a daughter now. He had to make her his priority. Yet he didn't want to.

"Daddy?" Jasmine asked.

"Listen kid don't get all mushy with me, we just met." Calum stammered.

She ran up to him to sit on his lap but Calum quickly moved so she couldn't complete her actions.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" Jasmine asked as she pushed up her small glasses.

"Listen I don't even know if this is accurate so you may not be my daughter so don't go calling me Daddy okay!" Calum said raging.

Jasmine's lips began to quiver, she stared at the ground.

Calum didn't know what to do so he called up his friends.

Within 10 minutes Luke, Michael, and Ashton came.

"Where's the kid?" Luke asked

"She's over there" Calum said pointing at her almost in disgust.

"Guys I don't know what to do." Calum said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know maybe be a father." Ashton chuckled.

"Yeah, dude she's not some monster she's just a cute little girl." Michael said as he sat next to her.

Michael made small conversation with her as she began to giggle.

"What's your name sweetie?" Ashton said as he was bent down in front of her.

"My name is Jasmine sir." She said as she pushed up her small glasses.

"What's your name?" Jasmine asked.

Ashton swept her in his arms making her giggle.

"Well, sweetheart my name's Ashton, but you can call me Uncle Ashton." Ashton said as he smiled at her cuteness.

"Dude you should totally get a DNA test." Luke said as he looked in disgust at the little girl.

"Yeah I am, that's exactly what I'm doing first thing tomorrow morning." Calum said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Dude you never went with another girl after Alicia, same with Alicia she never saw another man. What's the point of a DNA test." Michael asked as he stared at Calum in annoyance.

"How do you know she never saw another man?" Calum asked.

"Are you kidding me Calum she loved you, all she wanted was you and after she got pregnant she stopped being with other guys, she longed to be with you, I mean come on Calum are you really this dumb!" Michael said as yelled in anger.

"Alright that's it get the fuck out!" Calum yelled.

The three boys rolled their eyes and left as Calum demanded.

"Daddy what'd you do that for?" Jasmine asked.

"None of your business and don't call me daddy. Here's a blanket sleep on the couch." Calum said as he threw a blanket in her direction.

"Thank you sir." Jasmine said in sadness.