"It is all my fault anyway." Mina continue.

"No, I'm just stupid for doing that to you." 'She doesn't deserve any of this, I'm so sorry Minari.'

"Please Mina look at me."

"Minari.........."

"Princess......."

"Please........" Chaeyoung pleased.

She heard Chaeyoung pleased then Mina turn her head and look at her.

Chaeyoung forgot every hates and pain that she have for her and unconsciously lean in and kissed Mina slow and lovingly, Mina gasped, eyes wide open in disbelief.

The rough Chaeyoung was gone. Chaeyoung's eyes was close and gently kissing her, it took Mina for a while before closing her eyes too and reciprocate to Chaeyoung's kiss. 'I missed this. I missed kissing her and I missed being kissed by her, the feeling is good to be kissed Mina, Myoui Minari again.

It took a couple of minutes before they full away and they were both panting heavily from the kiss.

Mina was speechless and she was still staring in disbelief to what just happen.

Chaeyoung observed how cute Mina is right now, the way Mina stare at her in disbelief.

Chaeyoung is still regretting her action earlier.

"I -I." Still Mina can't say anything.

"My Swan Ice Princess is melting." Chaeyoung smiled and tease her because of the way Mina stuttering.

"My...?" Mina hear the word, so she ask Chaeyoung back.

Chaeyoung hold both of Mina's hand and bring it to her lips to kiss them. "Yes My.....Princess......"

Mina observe how Chaeyoung kiss her hand lovingly.

"I want you back......" She want to make Mina her again in this moment, so Chaeyoung try herself to be brave enough and tell Mina that she is still in love with her.

"I still love you Minari." Chaeyoung honestly confessed.

Mina started crying, she can't believe that Chaeyoung still want her.

"I -I'm sorry for leaving you." Chaeyoung can feel how sincere is Mina right now.

Chaeyoung stare at her.

And Chaeyoung lost it again. "I love you."

Missing the pair of lips so much Chaeyoung gently pulled Mina into another kiss.

*****

The living room is completely dark because it was past 9pm already.

The two latter is silently cuddling onto the couch they really miss each other warmed.

Chaeyoung is laying her back on the couch while hugging Mina close to her chest.

Chaeyoung's finger have been playing Mina's finger for a while by now.

Chaeyoung bring Mina's hand closer to her lips and kiss it.

"I love you....." Chaeyoung said between the kiss.

Mina breakaway from Chaeyoung's touch and adjust her position to look at the latter.