Part 2

***

Mina parked her car in front of the old building that she once actually live before, it’s been her everyday routine that after her work she will drive there and end up staring blankly at the old building, hoping to see someone that she really missed.

But the past year is unlucky for her, because she never once again got a chance to at least have a glimpse of the person she love.

Mina was about to turn her car and go home and call it a day, but she stop.

Mina can’t believe of what she’s actually seeing right now, Son Chaeyoung car is right behind the corner of the building. That means, Son Chaeyoung is here.

‘Chaengoo is in her penthouse right now.’ Mina didn’t actually think twice as she get off to her car and walk to the building.

When she walk to the front entrance of the building, the security didn’t battered to stop her, because they do know her already. Mina stop first to the information desk to ask some detail about the person that she absolutely sure that she’s in the top floor by now.

“Thank you.” Mina said to stuff once she confirm the information, ‘Chaengoo is here since early this afternoon.’

Mina can’t stop smiling on her way to the top floor.

When Mina reach the top floor and now she’s in front of the door that she live with Chaeyoung before, her smile fade away and immediately replaced by nervous.

Mina take a deep breath before she hold the door knob and twist it to open.

The memories that she share with Chaeyoung keep pouring to her mind once she see that ‘White Wall.’

The place is still the same, nothing had chance. But the ambiance is not like the old times.

‘Maybe because it’s empty for a year.’ Mina told to herself.

She slowly walk inside the penthouse carefully not to make a sound.

She’s afraid that if she make a sound, it will scared Chaeyoung.

‘Where is she?’

‘Why does’ is so quiet in here?’