chapter 1

"Kringggggg! Wake up!" my phone alarm goes off. Get up from the bed, make my bed and goes to the bathroom. When im done, put some clothes then I did my hair. Just wearing a plain black shirt and black skinny jeans. When downstairs, goes straight to the kitchen and having a simple breakfast. Never forget to feed my cat 'coco' and give some kisses. "Wish me luck for today! Hope today is gonna be much better than yesterday okay? Coco? Love you... See you later". Take my keys and wear my black boots then I left my penthouse. Take the lift to the lobby while im in the lift, the lift suddenly stops at the 10th floor. Two guys come in the lift. I suddenly feel scared because I've never seen them in the building before plus one of them was wearing mask and one of the them wears a cap. Suddenly, one of them pull his mask down and gave me this weird-awkward-trytobefriendly smile. I just ignore him. I was so nervous and heart beats so fast. So i just act normal and i try my best not to smile. how can i not smile???? he look so good with his messy hair and his jaw line is a no joke. he is the most attractive guy ever i met in my life.

Finally the lift reach to the lobby, I felt like it took years to reach the lobby. I run as fast as I could without looking who was in front of me. I drive my car to my restaurant while I was driving "who are they? Why it feels so familiar with THAT guy?". I arrived my restaurant then park my car. I came inside the kitchen I was greeted by my fellow chefs and workers "good morning chef!" I just nodded. I went straight to my office then change my uniform then start my day.

"One turbot! One pigeon! One rib eye!" I read the orders. "yes chef!" they answered. "where's my ribeye?!" I asked. "Here chef!" one of them give me the ribeye. "this is RAW!" I shouted and throws the the ribeye to the wall. Everyone shocked because they never thought I would be that pissed. Then I ask my sous chef to take my place and I left the kitchen. I kicked the rubbish bin outside the kitchen. I wait till the restaurant close.

I came inside the kitchen then " what the hell you guys were doing?! You work for me then you should listen to me! This is MY restaurant so it means all the food that came out from this kitchen is my food that has MY name all over it! If you want to be the best then do YOUR best! GET OUT!" I scolded all the chefs and the workers.

I changed my uniform then I left the kitchen andI went home. Before that I went to a café near my penthouse. I orderedchocolate Belgium milkshake then sat at my normal sit at the window. When mydrink arrive, the waiter which is my best friend, Jae. "Having a bad day? Need someone?" jae asked " yes and no thanks jae I don't think I need anyone right now" I answered. Suddenly he gave me a plate of cookies. " I knew it so that's why I gave you this and this is on me so you don't need to pay okay?". I just nodded. So I just sat there eat some cookie and enjoyed my drink. But then I saw someone waving at me through the window.

___________________________________________________________________________

so.. how was it??yay or nayy?? i am so nervous. i dont even what im doing right now hahaha

ill try my best next time.... wish me luck :) really hope you guys like it.