"Apparently not enough. The ambulance came and gave you fluids. They told us to take you home and it may take a while for you to wake up because u hit your head" he explained

"Wow, did we win the game?" I asked

"Yeah you guys won." he said

"Oh thank goodness." I said with relief

"Yeah now go brush your teeth and take a shower. You stink." he said playfully. I threw my pillow and him and went to the bathroom.

I got in the tub and began to wash my hair. I had to wash it I was sweating my ass off. My hair probably smelled like Cameron's socks after P.E.

After my shower I went back into my room with the towel wrapped around me. Dejavu right? Christopher was laying on my bed shirtless.

"Can you be decent and put clothes on?" I asked

"I should be asking you that. You're the one who is in just a towel." He replied.

"Yeah but this is my room." I said as I rolled my eyes. Christopher got out of the bed and stood in front of me. Damn all that muscle is a turn on, and his six pack. I looked up at him. He flashed a devilish smile and kissed me. Still Dejavu right? I pulled down his basketball shorts and he unwrapped my hair from its towel. He kissed me passionately with his hands running through my hair. I love when he does that. Chris picked me up by my thighs and sat me on my bed. He kissed down my neck and left his mark on me as usual. I swear ima be a hickey factory by the time the night is over. He laid me down and took my towel off me. Christopher didn't waste anytime. I didn't even get any head tonight, he just put on a condom and went right in. He made passionate love to me and I enjoyed every minute of it. I hope we had the house to ourselves cause I was hella loud.

The next morning I work up alone in my bed. I guess Chris left early this morning."Good morning sunshine." Mason said. I am so happy to see him in a good mood. "Morning big bro. Was everybody home last night?" I said

"Only me, and yes I heard everything. I aint gonna snitch tho." he replied.

"Yay cause I was worried that dad was home or something."

"No he's on a trip with his scum bag."

"Oh good for him."

"Yeah."

"Where is Cam?"

"At Maxine's house."

"Her mom allowed him to stay over?"

"Her mom is in Florida."

"Oh, well I have to take a shower."

Mason left my room and I pulled the sheet off of me. I rolled out of bed and grabbed my towel off the floor. I wrapped it around me and took a shower.

When I was done with my shower I went back to my room to hear my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey girl! Guess what?" Maxine replied

"What?"

"Cameron and I finally did it!"

"Good for you I want details but not too much after all he is my brother."

"Okay so he came by my place last night and we watched a movie. And after the movie he took a shower. So I stripped to my underwear and waited for him. Then he came back in my bedroom and things happened from there."

"Damn best friend"

"So I heard Christopher was at your place last night."

"Yeah girl."

"I want details now."

"Well I woke up and he was sitting on my bed, we chatted then I went in the shower. After my shower he just took charge and then it happened."

"Girll was it good?"

"Hell yeah, my throat hurting nigga had me screaming."

"Damn girl."

"Listen girl Ima call u back later."

"Alright bye."

After my brief conversation with Maxine I put on my basketball gear and headed to the court.

I practiced shooting for a while. I heard footsteps behind me when I shot from the three point line. I missed my shot and turned around. "Boy stop sneaking up on me like that." I said to Cameron as he walked up to me.

"Chrissy I need some advice." he replied

"What's up."

"Well I'm pretty sure Max told you what we did last night."

"Possibly why?"

"Well after last night I did some thinking..."

"Don't tell me you wanna dump her."

"No, I realized that I love her like a lot."

"Awww look at Cameron in love and shit."

"Yeah and I want to do something special for her birthday."

"You doing something extra special? Cause her birthday is in February."

"Yeah, but I'm not sure what to do."

"I can help you out with that but we need to discuss this later."

"Okay and your coach wants you to sit out the game tonight."

"Why?"

"Because of yesterday when you passed out."

"Oh okay."

I picked up a basketball and made my last shot from the three point line.