"What happened?" I ask quietly.

"What happened? Ha! My mother don't comprehend that I'm a adult here! That's what fucking happened! Every one thinks I'm two years old! I'm turning nineteen this fucking weekend and no one understands! My mother told me I couldn't go! Well you know what I'm going! Weather any body likes it or not!" It's takes time for me to process what she's saying. Wait, she's turning nineteen this weekend? So her birthday is May 25 or 26th?

I get thrown off when her suit case slams against the ground. She pulls up the handle and starts rolling it. I stop her and grab it out of her hands. She throws her hands up in frustration and walks over to the bed. She picks up her pillow and stands behind me.

"Well, are we going or not?" She asks angrily. I nod my head and pick up her suit case. We go downstairs, and her mum is standing at the door.

"What are you doing? I done said no." Her mum says sternly.

"I'm going weather you like it or not mother. I'm eighteen turning nineteen. I'm going to Florida with Niall for the weekend", Vanessa says sternly back.

"Fine! Don't listen to your mother! No wonder Liam said he was no good! Go with him! But when you come back, don't come back here! I will drop all your things off at Niall's house, right after you leave too!" Alyson has her hands on her hips and yelling. To be honest, I seen the real bitch today. She moves away from the door and Vanessa walks past her. I quietly follow Vanessa out of the door.

I put her suit case next to mine and get in the drivers seat. Vanessa told me to take her car because it's newer. I start driving and it becomes dark soon. I put my hand on her thigh, and when I look over, she is sound asleep.

Vanessa's POV

I forgot my birthday was Sunday. But when my mother tells me I can't go, I flip out! I'm nineteen in two fucking days and I can do what ever the hell I want to do! I ignore her and go upstairs. I bust through the door and make sure I have everything I need. I zip up my suit case and let out a huff of frustration.

"What happened?" Niall asks quietly.

"What happened? Ha! My mother don't comprehend that I'm a adult here! That's what fucking happened! Every one thinks I'm two years old! I'm turning nineteen this fucking weekend and no one understands! My mother told me I couldn't go! Well you know what I'm going! Weather any body likes it or not!" I yell. And I mean everything I just said! Niall looks lost in thought until I slam my suit case on the ground. I start rolling it, and Niall stops me.

"Well, are we going or not?" I ask harshly. Niall just nods his head and picks up my suit case. When we get down stairs, my lovely mother is standing in front of the door.

"What are you doing? I done said no." She says sternly.

"I'm going weather you like it or not mother. I'm eighteen turning nineteen. I'm going to Florida with Niall for the weekend." I say sternly back.

"Fine! Don't listen to your mother! No wonder Liam said he was no good! Go with him! But when you come back, don't come back here! I will drop all your things off at Niall's house, right after you leave too!" Oh my god! Just shut the fuck up already! I'm going!

I don't even say anything back. I just walk past her and get in the car. Niall stays silent the whole time. He just put my suit case in and starts the car.

About an hour into the drive, her words start to sink in. She told me not to come back, that she's dropping my things off too.

I just shove her to the back off my mind and try to sleep. It's dark now and I should sleep. I feel Niall's hand on my thigh, and it comforts me. I soon fall asleep and dream of nothing.

********

I get waken up to the sound of one of our phones ringing.

"Hello?" Niall answers. "Oh. Wow she really did it, Yeah I'll tell her. Yeah it's good, Florida, ok love you too." I'm awake by now and when I look at the at the clock it 11:52.

"Babe, your mum really did drop your things off at my house. She had all your clothes in trash bags, pictures, and basically everything else. My mum said she left a note too. It was like, since your an adult now, I can also kick you out of my house. And like have fun with me, and something like all her cancer is clear." My heart stops. My mother is good and healthy. She kicked me out. My own mother kicked me out of her house. The words sink deeper and deeper in.

I start to sob, and I crunch over the seat crying into my knees. Niall rubs small circles on my back and it seems to help a little. I lean back up and grab a tissue from the consul. I blow my nose and just stare out of the window. Before I know it I start to see Tampa. All the lights and buildings. We pull into a hotel and Niall grabs our suit cases. He checks us in and we go all the way to the top floor. We have the last room on the right, and when I open the door it's the most beautiful room I've ever seen! The bed is huge! We have a small kitchen and living area. We also have a balcony that over sees the city.

I go over and sit on the bed taking off my shoes. Once I get them off I lay back and just relax. One second later I feel the bed move around and when I open my eyes, Niall is on top of me.

"You been quiet all evening babe. Let's make you talk", he says with a smirk. He's being perverted and I know it.

His lips land on mine and he sticks his tongue in my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. He starts to kiss down my neck, but today he sucks much harder. He goes down to my shoulder and sucks for the longest time ever, I'm sure he's trying to leave a mark. He goes back up to my neck and I grab ahold of one of his belt buckles on his jeans. I struggle with unbuttoning them, but I finally get it. I unzip them also and pull his pants down as far as I can. He uses his feet to take the remaining of them off. I start to sit up so he can also take my clothes off. He lifts my shirt off slowly and very teasingly. He takes off my bra and I wonder how he's so good at that. His hands goes down to my pants and takes those off along with my underwear. I lay back down and he enters me. It feels so different though. It feels much deeper and better.

He thrusts in and out of me at a good rate. He soon speeds up and it feels so much better. My stomach starts to burn and I come.

"Fuck!" Niall yells. We let out moans at the same time and he comes too. I can feel it though. I soon remember, there is no condom. Oh my god!

"Niall! Get out! Get off!" When I yell at him I see the sadness in his eyes.

"W-what?" His blue eyes are full of sadness and hurt.

"Niall! You don't have a condom on!" I start freaking out.

"I'm gonna get pregnant!" I shout.

"Babe, babe! Calm down! Everything is fine!" Niall says assuring me. I get up and pass back and forth. I'm freaking the fuck out! If I get pregnant my mom for sure won't have nothing to do with me!

Niall puts his underwear back on and runs over to me. He grabs me by the shoulders.

"Vanessa! Calm down!" He takes me back over to the bed and sits me down.

"It's three a.m, your getting some sleep. Trust me babe, you'll be fine. Promise",I nod my head and pull some shorts and a shirt out of my bag. I put my underwear back on and put the shorts and shirt on. I lay down on the bed and Niall turns the light off. We lay in silent darkness for a while and I remember I have no where to live.

"I have no where to live now", I say to Niall, hoping he was still awake.

"Just live with me babe. We will figure things out. Night, I love you", he's right. We will figure it out.

"Night Niall, I love you." I say and sleep over takes me soon.

{I hope this was a good one!! It really is 3 a.m right now! Haha! I'd rather be writing! Please vote and keep reading! Love all my readers and voters! xoxo!}